13

kaminari looked at katsuki, laughing a bit at him saying it looked like ketchup. "I know- but its still terrifying! i could so die to a ghost and i might piss myself in the process. itll be so worth it to see a ghost though, man."

Katsuki rolled his eyes at him before he looked down. A smile was on his lips though it didn't last for long. He wasnt sure if the other saw it but soon his eyes went back to the tv.

Kaminari had noticed katsukis small smile, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside as he tried not to fucking die from happiness on the spot. he looked back at the tv and took a few moments to calm himself down. he soon rested his head on katsukis shoulder, lowkey expecting to be nudged off.

Katsuki glanced at the other blonde. He looked at him for a few moments before his eyes went back to the TV. He'd allow it..just this once. Or so that's what he told himself. His heart was racing from their closeness. He..he really liked this boy.

kaminari was surprised that he hadnt been pushed away from katsuki yet, it made him feel all happy that he had allowed it, he felt special. denki knew damn well that if this was anyone else then they would immediately be pushed away and fucking murdered. another jumpscare had popped up and he was scared once more, grabbing katsukis arm but soon letting go. "sorry- i just dont really handle these kinda movies well."

Katsuki jumped a bit at the other touching him but he didn't really mind. "Yeah it's fine..whatever." he said though his tone didn't seem annoyed. His eyes went back to the TV as another gory jumps scare are happened. He glanced to denki and wrapped an arm around him so if he wanted he could easily hide his face when any more happened.

he felt katsukis arm wrap around him and he blushed softly, trying to calm his flustered-ness down. he leaned into katsuki, trying to not smile his ass off. soon enough, another jump scare popped up and he hid his face in katsukis shoulder, having moved even closer to him.

Katsuki held him tightly when he hid his face. In a comforting way, only loosening it when the other blonde looked back to the TV. His own cheeks were slightly red though he kept a relaxed expression on his face.

kaminari was very greatful for katsuki, he had been being so nice to him and it just made him feel fucking amazing. kaminari wrapped an arm around the blonde as well, taking a deep breath and trying to not become as scared of the jumpscares as he had been. obviously failing and hiding his face in katsuki again.

Katsuki glanced ar denki when he felt him wrap an arm around him as well. He stared for a few moments before the other had hid his face again, he held him close to his chest in a protective manner. Denki is cute. Katsuki really thought that.

kaminari uncovered his face, looking at the tv and having a small smile on his face, "thanks, kats." he kinda whispered, not expecting bakugou to hear it. he was just really happy that katsuki had been so nice to him lately.

Katsuki heard him. He was quiet as he looked at him for a few moments longer. "Yeah." He mumbled softly before he looked away finally, eyes back to the tv.

kaminari cuddled closer to katsuki, even if there wasn't another jump scare. "if we watch this entire movie, it's going to be past your bedtime." he said, looking at katsuki, acting as if katsuki was like 5 and had a bedtime.

Katsuki looked at him and made a face, rolling his eyes a bit. "Just watch the stupid movie." He said before a slight laugh left his lips. This would be fine just this once. He shifted a bit and dimmed the lights a little with the remote to the light.

denki watched katsuki laugh a bit, feeling his heard thump in his chest before he looked back at the tv, trying to calm down his smiling face. when another jump scare popped up, denki held onto katsuki even tighter, finding comfort in him.

Katsuki was relaxed, holding him close every time he had jumped. He was honestly tired and after a few moments fell asleep, loosing his grip a little on the other blonde.

Kaminari felt katsuki's grip loosen a bit, looking at him and smiling softly, switching off the movie and moving katsuki so he was more comfortable. laying next to him and slowly drifting to sleep as well.

Katsuki in the middle of the night in his sleep ended up rolling over and wrapping his arms around denki, cuddling him in his sleep.

kaminari cuddled closer to katsuki's warmth, finding it comforting. after a few hours, the sun had slowly started to come up, shining through the curtains.

Katsuki was always on such a strict sleep schedule that he began to wake up as the sun was coming up. Once his eyes opened he realized he was cuddling with the other bonde. He was still, just looking at denki as he slept. He wasnt sure if he should move or not.

kaminari snuggled up closer to katsuki in his sleep, not entirely liking the lightness that had been coming through the window.

Katsuki carefully grabbed his phone and took a photo of them, sending it to Kirishima. 'What do I do?' He sent as he'd never been in this situation. He wasnt sure if the other would be upset or something about it..or..if it would make things weird..

kirishima picked up his phone when he heard it buzz, looking at the photo and chuckling a bit. 'just stay still at this point, man. but if you have to move then try your best not to make him wake up. denkis a light sleeper though so he might wake up regardless- good luck.' he sent.

Katsuki didn't want to wake him up. He'd feel bad. He stayed still, eyes on denki for a few moments before his eyes went back to his phone. Kirishima was the only one he ever texted for advice. Kirishima knew more things than anyone else. He knew about his Ocd, childhood trauma and things of that sort. So of course he had decided to text the male.

After a few minuets, kaminaris eyes slowly fluttered opened, feeling arms around him. He looked up at katsuki , his eyes widening and he quickly sat up on the bed. "Im so sorry, dude- i didnt know that if i slept over it would end with us like cuddling or something."

Katsuki was a bit surprised that the other had quickly sat up. He sat up slightly as well. "Oh..um..yeah..sorrry..I should have moved as soon as I woke up.." he looked away.

words: 1137