10

His eyes lit up a bit once more and his smile grew. "You really cared about enough to be worried that you were going to hurt me? you just prove to me every day that youre just the sweetest." he said happily. kinda wanting to give him a hug but he just gave him a fist bump instead before walking off to go get water.

Katsuki shook his head at the others comment. "I have never been sweet." He called after him before a sigh left his lips. He glanced around to make sure no one had been watching them. He didn't see anyone looking at him which made him feel a bit better about it. The spots where the electricity hit stl felt a bit numb but he decided to ignore it.

kaminari just rolled his eyes at katsukis comment, continuing to walk into the locker room which was completely empty for once. he fished his waterbottle out of his bag and sat down on the bench, taking a sip from the bottle while collecting his breath.

Katsuki debated following after the other but figured that would be weird. He decided to go lift weights as after they spared they were normally left to do their own training . He was honestly looking forward for class to be over for once though.

after around an hour, the last bell rung. kaminair had been hiding out in the locker room for a while until he went to go talk to sero. they had been chatting when the last bell rung. he was excited and quickly ran to the locker room to change, and also waiting for katsuki so he could talk to him.

Katsuki was still a bit insecure about his marks, waiting around until he saw most of their class mates leave the locker room. Then he finally entered and went inside, eyes scanning the room soon falling on Denki.

denki was already changed into his uniform once more, sitting on the bench and playijg on his phone, looking up and noticing katsuki with a wide smile. "hey, bakugou! i just wanted to say hey- i'll leave in a sec."

Katsuki looked at him for a moment before he pulled his training suit off. He already knew and had seen so katsuki didn't care as much. "Yeah hey." He mumbled as he quickly changed into his uniform again.

He watched him start to pull off his training suit, quickly looking down at his phone again as to not look like a total perv. "It was fun training with you, we should do it more and you wouldnt have to worry about hurting me!"

Katsuki finished getting changed and looked to denki again. "We train again sometimes yeah. That's fine.." he said before he grabbed his bags. He honestly had plans after class today, going to work a part time job he had been working at for a few weeks. He had been saving money for awhile. Though..he never really told anyone.

he stood up happily, slugging his bag over his shoulder and walking closer to katsuki. "What plans do you have? i just wanted to know when youre free so i can drop by your clothes!!"

Katsuki paused and looked at the other male. "Oh..um..I have stuff to do for the next six hours.." he didn't really want to tell him why. He knew his job was a little bit embarrassing. He worked at a butler Cafe though he normally stayed in the kitchen unless people called off or they were very busy.

"oh, alright then! ill drop by after then, or if you just want me to put it outside of your dorm then thats fine by me!" he said, shrugging a bit while he smiled. he didnt want to ask any more questions about the whole thing because even if he was curious he knew katsuki wouldnt tell him.:

Katsuki paused for a few moments. "Yeah you can drop by, I can text you when I get back. " he nodded his head a bit before he checked the time. "Shit I have to get going...see you later." And with that he left.

He nodded quickly, watching as he had ran off, leaving kaminari alone. he just decided to head to seros dorm, he was probably doing puzzles or something so he wouldnt be intruding on anything. though he would miss katsuki.

Sero and Mina were hanging out, bored though when denki showed up. "Oh hey. So. What's the tea on you and bakugou?" Mina questioned with a smile. "Are you guys actually soulmates?" Mina asked before sero chimed in. "I thought his soulmate was a chick though."

denki was suprised to see that mina was hanging out with sero, but he didnt mind. he liked being around both of them. "hey, mina! and uh- well- yeah we kinda are? i dont know how he feels about me telling people that-" he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I mean it's not like your spreading lies." Sero commented as Mina looked over to Denki. "I mean he has been acting weirdly nice to you. Maybe he is starting to fall in love with you~" She teased with a small smile. With all honesty Mina and sero were also soulmates. Though they never really made a big deal about it. "Here a secret for a secret." Mina giggled and moved close to whisper in the others ear telling him that sero was her soulmate. Sero made a face. "Hey no fair! Tell me what you said!!" He whined softly.

"i know but i'm just not sure that bakugou wants people to know- and he has been really nice to me recently but i wouldn't say fallen in love." he spoke, thinking about it for a moment before he brushed the idea off. leaning closer to mina when she whispered in his ear, his eyes widening while he looked at sero. "oh my god you guys are soulmates?"

Sero looked at the male before away. "Yeah.." be mumbled which made Mina laugh a little. "Hes shy." She teased which gained protest from the male. "I'm not shy!!" This just made her giggle more. She then looked back to denki. "Give him time I'm sure he will come around." She smiled now referring to Katsuki.

Denki laughed a bit at their bickering, "you're very shy, sero. but are you guys dating yet? you two are totally so cute together!" he spoke excitedly, just happy that his two best friends are soulmates. "he isn't ever ginna come around- i get that we're soulmates but still, i feel like he'll always kinda hate me-"

Sero shrugged. "I mean are we?" Be questioned and looked at Mina. She looked at him for a moment before she gave him a nod. "Yes." She smiled a bit before listening to the blonde again. "Mm maybe. But I think he does seem to care about you. .I think he just doesn't know how to show his feelings." She shrugged a bit.

words: 1156