9

he nodded softly as he sighed a bit, becoming bored. he was going to say something to the male but he had been interrupted by the bell.

Katsuki grabbed his things and got up. He then looked to denki, waiting for him. He  was ready for the next class. This was weird for him but it felt natural.

kaminari realized that katsuki was waiting for him and a smile spread across his face, quickly stuffing his stuff into his bag and slinging it over his shoulder before starting to walk to class with him. "thanks for waiting for me!"

Katsuki didn't comment on it as they walked down the hall together.  "Did you do the homework?" he finally questioned.

he thought for a moment before nodding quickly. "Yeah! i think i did like most of it! not so sure how i did on it but i definitely worked on it-"

Katsuki gave him a single nod before he looked away again, soon reaching the door. He opened it, glanced at him and held the door for him to enter.

kaminari was surpised that he had held the door open for him so he smiled, walking inside while saying thank you before finding his seat.

Katsuki walked I'm after him and sat in his own seat. He sighed to himself and pulled out his homework and looked it over again, changing a few answers before he turned it in and sat back down, waiting for class to start.

kaminari pulled his homework out of his bag, looking over it while filling in the rest of the answers. he had kinda just guessed the whole thing and he was pretty sure he was going to get a terrible fucking score on it. but he didnt care.

They went through out all their other classes before they finally got to go train with all might. Though today wasn't to exciting, starting with changing and going to the training area to find a partner to spar with.  Normally katsuki would spar with Eijirou but he w as unsure if he should ask denki if he wanted to..but at the same time..he didn't want to hurt the other blonde.

Kaminari was just really happy that katsuki had been a lot nicer to him after they found out they were soulmates. it made him feel all happy and stuff. kaminari changed and went into the training area, looking for someone to train with. usually he spared with sero since they found a way to make their quirks fit together well. but sero was sparing with someone else so he was on his own.

Katsuki looked to denki for a few moments before he walked towards him. He stopped when he was in front of him. "Hey.." he mumbled and looked away for a moment. He was definitely unsure if this was a good idea. He knew Eijirou could take his quirk but he wasn't sure about denki.

He looked at the blonde and smiled happily. "hey!! wanna spar together? i would usually spar with sero but i think he found someone else. not like youre just my second option- i wouldve asked you anyways! i wanna show you how good ive gotten with my quirk!"

Katsuki was silent for a second. "Yeah. Sure." He said before he took a few steps back to put some distance between them. He never has delt with fighting anyone with a electric quick so honestly..this would be helpful. But at the same time he wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into. He got into a fighting stance and waited for the other to make the first move.

kaminari smiled before stepping back, bringing his fists up and moving his hair out of the way before his hands started to spark with electricity. he started running towards katsuki with the plan to hit him with an ball of electricity

Katsuki moved quickly, using his quirk to send himself into the air. He propelled himself over denki, sending a blast at him with one had as he sailed over him, landing on his feet behind him, sending another blast his way though he used weaker blasts then he would have with Eijirou.  He didn't want to hurt the other male.

Kaminari had moved out of the way of the first blast, the second one had hit him though. he stumbled a bit before charging at katsuki again. Kaminari wasnt really the kinda guy that just went down with one blow, or really any blow. he only stopped fighting when he physically wanst able to anymore.

Katsuki could do this all day, as long as denki was just charging at him. He would have to figure something else.  Katsuki again sent himself over the other blonde, sending a few more blasts his way as he did so. "Is that all you got!!" He yelled out as he landed a few feet behind. He was trying to push him.

kaminari moved as quickly as he was able to, moving out of the way of the explosions. some had kinda hit him, obviously. but he felt fine. he quickly turned around and ran closer to him. sending electricity to his leg before kicking his side. kaminari was lowkey trying to make katsuki think that he was cool, or cool enough.

Katsuki wasn't expecting this, he did fall though he was quick to get back up. His legs were tingling.  He didn't like that. It made it hard to feel his legs and it was clear with the way he was moving in to send another blast at the other blonde.

Kaminari watched as he had fallen over, letting him get up. he charged electricity in his hands and was kinda distracted. the blast that he launched having hit him and he fell back a bit, quickly getting back up while sending the electricity at him.

Katsuki attempted to dodge the electricity though some of it still managed to get him though..Katsuki wasn't going to give up. He quickly sent himself through the air. And this time instead of over the other blonde he sent himself into the other blonde, knocking him onto his back, Katsuki quickly pinning the others wrists down as he was now on top of him.

kaminari tried to quickly back up when katsuki was coming his way. not being fast enough and he fell to the ground, looking up at katsuki while breathing kind of heavily. a smile spread across his face while he chuckled a bit. having no clue the position they were in. "You win, blasty!"

Katsuki was also breathing a bit heavily. He held the others wrist down for a few moments before he let go of him, realizing that this position..was a bit awkward. He quickly stood up and held a hand out to him to help him up. "You know. I wasn't expecting you to handle my quirk that well. Normally I spar with Kiri..and he just tries to harden when I send full power blasts..though..I didn't use full power with you.."

kaminari happily took katsukis hand, standing up from the round and dusting himself off. looking at the blonde with a wide smile, which had kinda faded when katsuki started talking. "Do you really think that i cant handle your quirk?" he asked, a bit saddened that katsuki didnt think that he was strong enough to handle his quirk.

Katsuki looked at him for a second. "No..not like that..I..didn't want to hurt you.." he said as he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. It wasn't a lie. He held back because he was worried he would hurt him.

words: 1288