𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲?

The ground shook as my heart paced. Wind swept my hair as my horse kept going. It was dark and almost silent except for the tree branches snapping under the hooves of my horse and the 14ft beast behind us.

"Hurry up, Buttercup," I whispered to the horse as I was shaking silently, as we were far from campus. No one's around to help, and trying to take it down is no luck at the speed we are going.

I look back at the darkness to see where the Titan was, but it was just a black hole.

I pulled on my horse's breaks, taking in my surroundings. Nothing but tall trees circled me, darkness but a tiny gap in the top of the trees for the peaceful moonlight to shine through.

My heart was pounding in my chest, ready to burst right out

"Where the fuck did it go?" My voice was raspy, and my nerves were starting to take over.

"Let's keep going," my horse kept going forward, trying to reach the end of the forest.

My horse kept riding through at a fast pace, causing the cold wind to slap me in the face as we rode by trees that started to feel like riding in a loop.

We kept on riding and riding and riding and riding, but the end of the forest felt nowhere near.

Noises started to become audible to the ear again. Loud foot steps started to reach closer as trees started to space out more, revealing a larger path ahead.

Bird nosies were coming from my left, up above. I turned my head only to freeze at the hour of my sighting.

My dead comrade Eld was dangling from a branch and was being devoured by a hungry beast of a bird. The bird let out a scream before continuing to eat at my dead friend, leaving tingles around my body.

I was breathless and flinching at the sound of trees rustling against the wind.

I turned around only to see Petra slammed against the tree, Oluo dangling from another tree, and gather remaining body parts lying around my horse's feet.

My blood ran cold as sweat slightly dropped down my head in this cold night.

Footsteps became audible again.

It's grew louder and louder and louder and louder

Until a shadow hovered over me, sucking out every single movement in my joint.

My head shifted around to be faced by the 14-foot Titan from before.

It's found me with a hand reaching out, ready to crumple my bones.

No, no, no, please, NO, NO"

My body jumped up. My breath ran low, and heavy breaths took over.

My hand held tightly onto the shirt I was wearing as I regained my breath from the nightmare I just woke from. It wasn't a new nightmare; this one has kept on revisiting me almost every night since that day.
It starts the same and ends the same, but it still awakens me covered in sweat and breathless.