🥛

Liam P.O.V.

Once again, we are here, the four of us, siting in the living room waiting for Niall to get back home.

"I cant do this, I'm going to sleep" Harry sighed and got up, heading to his room.

It's now 1:34 in the morning and Niall is still out getting wasted like ever single day in the past three weeks. It has come to a point where we only see him during concerts and interviews, his life has been pretty much 'party all night and sleep all day' which is a pretty unhealthy schedule to have when you're a famous, well known, pop star and have got better things to do in life.
The media is obviously going wild about it, over protective fans are concerned about baby Nialler and his weird behavior, they don't fully know what he's up to but the dark eye bags says it all to be honest. This is also obviously concerning us too, it's scary to know that you're completely clueless to something that your friend is going through. Conversations with him is also very limited so it's hard to gather any information about him and whenever this topic is brought up he would quickly dismiss it and change the subject.

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door slamming shut and Niall came stumbling in obviously drunk
Here we go again.

"What's up guysssss?" He slurred, stumbling to the living room then tripping and landing face first on the carpet.

Louis got up quickly to help him but Niall pushed him away

"Don't touch me!" Niall shouted, getting up shakily then stumbling backwards almost falling again but quickly regaining his balance with the support of the table behind him.

He turned around slowly, mumbling nonsense while pointing a finger at Louis, swaying slightly, he then climbed up the stairs, leaning on the wall for support. A couple of minutes later we heard a door slam.

"Yeah, we definitely need to do some thing about that.."