OH GREAT HEAVENS (S.O.P.M)

Part 3 of the whole Scary Obsessive Purple Man (alas the shortened, SOPM)

There's kinda a big timeskip in this start so don't get so confused on how I start this

//TW: BLOOD, GORE, VOMIT DESCRIPTION - YOU ARE ADVISED. I WILL PUT WARNING WHEN THIS HAPPENS IN THE CHAPTER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 JACK

Jack slowly awoke, he did not have a pleasant dream. A stupid dream about dying in the springlock suit for the first time again of course. 

Jack, sitting up, looked around his surroundings, he was on his couch, it was actually really dark, perhaps a little after midnight. Jack noticed a figure next to him, it was Dave. Dave had himself somewhat wrapped on Jack. How the fuck did he end up like this?

Jack was coming to the conclusion of him drinking something, he didn't really have some memory of falling asleep on his couch...next to Dave. Jack inspected the room, he didn't notice any bottles, or any alcohol smell from anywhere, other than his iconic fridge with some beers. 

"Huh." He muttered. Jack laid back down, it was hard to ignore Dave next to him, he couldn't say he loved it, or hated it. Actually, he could say he hated it. But he wouldn't be so honest if he said that. 

Jack quickly noticed Dave begin to move, was he waking up? Good, Jack wanted answers.

Jack waited a few seconds before beginning to speak, "Dave?" 

"Hm..?" A response from the purple man came at last after a few seconds.

"What the fuck did you do." 

"Eh...nothing, but what do ya mean-" 

"Why am I on my couch, and you sleeping next to me??" Jack was getting annoyed. 

"Well...so when we got into yer house, we chilled for a few moments on the couch, before you said sumthin' about passin' out, and ya did." Dave remarked.

'Well that's...embarrassing.' Jack thought to himself, "...great" he said before sighing.

Dave stretched for a second before pulling Jack closer to him. If it weren't after midnight, Jack would've yelled at him. It took Jack a while to fall back asleep, he wasn't so happy about sleeping with Dave, but at least he wasn't hanging upside down. 

Before Jack was about to fall asleep again, he heard Dave mumbling something he couldn't hear. Jack didn't care about it, he just wanted the night to be over. 

JACK'S DREAM...

(This is where the TW happens, please skip this if the trigger warning from the top disturbs you.)

Jack found himself in a dark room, it looked similar. Nothing felt right. A sickening sound was filling the room getting louder and louder. It felt like a heart monitor's flatline. The sound made Jack feel he was going deaf, he put his hands over his ears - this made the sound grow much louder. 

[TW MAINLY STARTS HERE]

His ears felt like they were bleeding with this sound contact. Jack pulled his hands away from his head, they were covered in blood, and they weren't his. He felt like he was going to puke from all of this, there was flesh particles mixed on his hand. Jack felt light headed at this. 

Jack dropped to his knees, he felt weak. When he did, he saw a dead body on the floor, it was a child. He turned to see the face of the child, the face was torn off, he could see everything from under the ripped skin. The child's guts are ripped out from their stomach. The worst part is it was the kid he saved the other day. 

This was enough to make Jack turn his head and vomit. He couldn't handle this. It was painful. Coughing, Jack took a look back at the body, the neck snapped and looked at Jack. Jack turned pale, the face was so distorted. Jack looked away and puked again. His entire body was shaking. Did the room get colder or was it just him?

A bloody screech came from behind Jack, it sounded inhuman. 

Jack turned around, fear impulsing his whole body. He saw the Puppet, or so his sister, Dee. The face of the...thing was distorted and just plain on disturbing. Jack tried to yell, but he couldn't. The creature bent down to stare at Jack right in the face, "MURDERER. YOU DID THIS YOURSELF. YOU PROMISED." The thing shrieked. 

The thing was right, he did do this, he did promise and broke it. Tears filled Jack's eyes, he hasn't felt like this in years. Jack didn't even realise the body of the dead kid was in Jack's arms. The body began to glitch in some weird way before it changing its blooded and gore form to Dee, when she was alive. 

Jack didn't care if it was some illusion, he hugged Dee like it was the last thing he had in the world. He was probably crying, he did miss Dee a lot, he needed something like this to save him from his nightmare. 

Words didn't work, he just listened to himself abruptly sob. He felt Dee slowly disappear, his arms around his waist when she was completely gone. 

Jack then felt it coming, he began coughing, a lot. He was coughing a lot of blood. Jack laid down, he looked across of him a red rotary phone, someone - or something - was calling.

 'Peter..'

Jack managed to pull himself to the phone picking up the phone and put it up to his ear, who could possibly be calling? Death. The sound he heard in the beginning came again from the phone's speaker, it was much, much, louder than earlier. Jack tossed the phone across the phone across the room. His body was shaking worse when the phone shattered and a human brain escaped from the inside of it. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME OH FUCK" Jack yelled at the broken phone and the flatline becoming much louder. So words finally did work. 

Jack looked around and saw the FredBear spinglock suit sitting across from him. 

"IT'S YOUR FATE KENNEDY IT'S YOUR FATE KENNEDY IT'S YOUR FATE KENNEDY IT'S YOUR FATE KENNEDY IT'S YOUR FATE KENNEDY" The suit repeated, over and over again...

DAVE

Dave woke again to Old Sport moving, did he awaken for the second time tonight? 

Dave looked at Old Sport, he was definitely asleep, but he was twitching. Odd, Sportsy never makes movement in his sleep, well sometimes but very rarely. Dave pulled Old Sport closer to him, why not? It'd suck to have his Sportsy not being comforted! 

He'll be grateful for the comfort! Dave ought to be surprised if he wasn't content with his act of kindness! Dave was surely happy he was able to be this close to Old Sport. 

Dave was soon asleep again, smiling to himself, he believes he has brought himself closer to the man. Dave would definitely love to be closer to him after all. 

Oh well, but that's just Dave.