While Ali stands there in sorrow. Tears streamed down on his cheeks. Biting his lower lip, he tries to hold back.

While all the crowds walk back to their home. Including the soldiers, leaving the general and commander. Including the lieutenant and the sergeant.

Stop your whimpers. They deserve it. Ghazali said, and then he got on the horse carriage.

Return to department before 3. Djin said, then jumped on the horse carriage as the carriage driver swung the rope attached on the horse as it started walking.

Hey, hey. Pull yourself together. Rizwan said, holding both of his shoulders.

Viktor... Ali sobs, sniffing for a few times.

I know... let's go. Rizwan said as he pulled him, and they walked together.

Riz, you don't understand. Commander forced me to do that. He said.

I know. General told me about it. He replies.

Why does no one talk about this?? Ali asked. They did nothing wrong! Ali sobs.

I know. I secretly don't agree with what my father and your father's action. But we have no choice, Ali. Rizwan said.

Goddamit everything. He curses.

There...there. Okay, pull yourself together. Rizwan said, hugging him by his side while rubbing his arm, soothing him down.

~

General? Are there any updates about the war? Zain asked Rama.

Yes, there's few of our soldiers injured badly, and some of them were dead. The injured ones are now getting treated in the hospital. Rama explains.

I see. The winning is apart to whom? Ganz asked as the commander executive.

Greeks. Unfortunately. Rama said in sorrow, which includes a heavy sigh.

They both could only shook their head in disbelief and disappointed, but they couldn't do anything.

Get yourself treated at the hospital, General. You're back on your duty on the next day. You can take a leave for tomorrow. Zain said as Ganz nodded.

Thank you, commander. General said, then he excused himself.

~

Alicia, can you help me take some cotton balls and 2 rolls of bandages? I'll be at ward 3. Geeta said.

Sure. She said and fastened her movement to the drugs and bandages room.

Hey Alicia! Big brother wants to treat us dinner tonight. Wear something nice. Roza said while entering the room and took some drugs with her, and walked out.

While Alicia didn't manage to answer her back since she got work to do tonight with some fellow friends of hers.

~

Why aren't you wearing something nice yet? Roza asked.

I have something to take care of, and I can't join tonight. Alicia said.

Like what? Roza asked.

You know what it is. Alicia said.

Come on. Would you ever leave your articles works?? I know your love towards our mainland is big, but think about your family too. Roza nag.

Hey, hey. What's going on here? Jet comes in their room.

I can hear both of you bickering from downstairs, and why aren't you wearing properly? We are going out. Jet asked while both of his hands were placed on his waist.