Seventeen

The girls dresses are at the top☝🏻️☝🏻☝🏻
Rachel's POV
I pulled Amber up the stairs into my bedroom. "Alright",I said opening my closet. "Damn",she said. "What"? "God you got a lot of clothes"! I laughed. "Pick one out". "No surprise me". "Ok"! I searched through my closet. I then grabbed a dress. "Got one"! She went to my bathroom and put it on. She came out. "It is great now hair and makeup"! I sat her down in my chair. I curled her hair. Then I did her makeup. She got up and looked her self in the mirror. "I look great". "Yeah you do I know what you and jake will be doing tonight". We laughed. "Now it's my turn to get you ready". "Ok". She went through my closet. She handed me a dress. I went and changed. She did my makeup and hair. "God you look great". "Thanks". "So I'm guessing you and Jarred are together right"? "Yep". "His jaw will be dropping when he sees you". I laughed. "Let's go". We went down stairs.
We got to the restaurant. We ate and enjoyed our time. I like Jake and Amber as a couple there cute. I smiled at everyone getting along laughing and smiling. It warmed my heart.
We got home late that night. Jake went home with Amber. We went upstairs to jarred's room. We changed. I sat down in between his legs in the bed. He played with my hair we were currently watching nemo my favorite.
Jarred's POV
I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend. I loved her so much. Yes we are young. People say we are to young to know what love is. But I disagree. Me and Rachel are in love. I have never felt anything like this before. I love Rachel and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.