Eight

Jarred's POV
I went outside and sat on the porch. I looked into the darkness. I closed my eyes and breathed in the night air. "It's nice isn't it"? I looked to see Rachel. "Yeah". "Where's Evan"? "Sleeping". "Oh". She sat down next to me. We sat there and enjoying the summer night air.
Rachel's POV
I woke up the next morning. I shoved Evan off the bed. "Wake up"! "What the fuck"! I laughed getting out of bed. He got up. "Why do you wake me up so early"? "It is 12:30". "Yeah early". "Shut up". "Now I got a date tonight". "So what". "Why are you being an ass hole". "Cause it's to early". "No it is not". "Let's do something stupid". "Such ass"? "Is jarred up yet"? "Let me see". I peeked in his room and he was sound asleep. "He is out like a light". "I'll get a bucket of water". He ran and came back with a bucket of water. We went into his room and poured it on jarred. "What the fuck",he said shooting up. We laughed. "I'll go get some towels",Evan said. "Sorry",I laughed. He got up. I grabbed a towel that was already in his room. I wiped off his face. "Here",i said. I pulled off his shirt. Holy shit his abs!!!! I got the towel and wiped of his chest. He grabbed my hands. He looked me deep in the eyes. "Got your towels". I got the towels and helped him dry off.
It was time to get ready for my date. I took a shower. I got out and put on my dress. I dried my hair. I did my makeup. "I'm ready"! "Man you look pretty",Evan said. "Awe thanks"! I hugged him. "Now let's go downstairs". We went down stairs. "Why you so dressed up",jarred asked? "I have a date". His face fell. "Oh we'll have fun". "Thanks". I heard a horn outside. "Well that is for me". "Bye thanks for helping me Evan". I hugged him. I went outside and there was Adam. I smiled and got in his car m.