Three

A week later
It's been a week sense the night at the party. Jarred hasn't been around much. Nor jake and Evan is off with his girlfriend all the time. Then there is me. I stay in my shorts and Baggie t shirts all day and watch movies. But Netflix only has so many movies. Maybe I should do something today. I got up and took a shower. I put on some Jean short shorts and a tank top. I put on some converses. I did my hair. I got my wallet phone and keys and went down stairs. To my surprise jake was sitting on the couch. "Where you headed in those shorts"? I rolled my eyes. "To the mall". "Go get some Actual pants on". "Jake really you go off and do whatever you want and I have to change my damn shorts I'm going to the mall ok I have been in this house all summer I'm leaving with these shorts on"! His jaw dropped. I never do that. I turned around and jarred was standing there to with a shocked look on his face. "Bye". I walked out to my car and got in.
I got to the mall and went and got my nail and toes done. I went over to the hair salon. I got my hair dyed brown and trimmed. I looked in the mirror. "Gosh I look different". I went and got some clothes. I was walking around the corner when I ran into a hard chest. "I am so sorry",I said. I looked up and saw a boy with brown hair and he had the cutest smile. He is hot like damn. "No it's fine I'm sorry". "No it's really my fault". He smiled. "I'm Adam". "I'm Rachel". "Well it's nice to meet you Rachel". "You to Adam, well I should get going". I started to walk off. "Wait". I turned around. "How do we get in touch"? "Bye Adam",I smiled walking away.
I got home later that night. I walked inside. It was dark. "Rach is that you"? It was jarred. "Yeah". I flipped on my bedroom light. "Your hair"? "Yeah i wanted something new". He stepped closer to me. He played with a piece of my hair. "I like it",he said barely a whisper. He placed his hand on my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I expected. His tongue explored my mouth. He pulled away. We both breathed heavily. "Goodnight",he said and walked out. What just happened! He kissed me and I kissed him and I felt Sparks and omg what a day. I plopped down on my bed. I smiled to myself.