Ten

Jarred's POV
I woke up to Rachel tossing and turning. She was crying and sweating. I shook her. She shot up screaming. "ANDY STOP IT"!!!!!! "It's just me Jarred",I said. She was crying. She grabbed the sheets. She was breathing heavily. I brought her in to my chest. "What is wrong". She turned and faced me. We laid back down. "You can't tell anyone Jarred". "I won't". "About a year ago I started dating this guy named Andy... I didn't tell Jake cause he was so protective and stuff I loved Andy so much I really did and I thought we would last...one night we ended up having sex over the summer we went to a party and he got drunk I drove him back here cause no one was home you and jake were gone on that trip and who the hell knows where my parents are he got really mean he then hurt me and he took advantage of me I tried to stop him but he wouldn't then after that he beat me then one day he left I don't know where he is but I have these dreams and its when he takes advantage of me",she said. "I could have been here to stop him but we left you here we shouldn't have done that". I felt horrible. "Jarred I shouldn't have gone out to that party don't think it's your fault cause it is not". "Alright I'm so sorry babe". I pulled her to me. "Jarred"? "Mhm". "Why me". "Why not you".