Riley, not wanting to argue in the early hours of the day, just rolled her eyes, grabbed her totebag and got out of the car. Tommy, now satesfied with the situation, happyly sat down, where the girl was just a second before.

»hi« she greeted will as she sat next to him and closed the door.

»hi« he smiled back as bill started driving.

»okay maybe that was a mistake« the blonde said, still tired as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Will chuckled at his statement and leaned his head on the headrest. The girl beside him did the same and after 15 minutes they both passed out into deep sleep.

Without knowing, in less than half an hour, they somehow got way closer to each other. Actualy, riley moved closer to the boy. His hand fell around her and his head found its way to the crook of her neck. Her arms wrapped around him and just like that, they slept the rest of the way.

»what the fuck-« tommy whisper-yelled after looking at the back mirror. For re-asurance, he turned his whole body around and his hand smacked his face as he covered hiss mouth.

»no fucking way« will started laughing as he looked in the mirror aswell. »that c!brother of yours has a little girlfriend«

»i don't know if im schocked or proud.« tommy said with a confused look on his face. Before he turned back, he took a picture and sent it to a dicord server with a few of his friends.

SBI and the annoying friend

Theseus
Look at these lovedbirds :hearteyes:

TheseusLook at these lovedbirds :hearteyes:

Ares
Huh??? Care to explain @Wilbur ???

Bird man
This will be an interesting trip...

Bee boy
PHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Theseus
See you at the airport boys o7
sorry tecno wish you could be here

Ares
It's alright man
update me if anything sick happens

Bee boy
will do bossman o7

As the blond locked his phone, the four of them were still 45 minutes away so he decited to take a nap. Bill on the other hand couldn't do that since he was driving, so he finished his drink and kept his eyes on the road.

About 20 minutes before they arrived, wilbur started waking up. Before he even woke up, he felt a warm body laying on his side. Comftrable he thought to himself. That was when he remembered, who it was. He opened his eyes and saw her head resting on his thighs. His hand was resting on her waist. He carefuly took it off and stretched his upper body.

»good morning lover boy« tommy said wiggling his eyebrows. He had woken up a little before him. »since when do you have a girlfriend« he added, still in a flirty voice.