chapter 32:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Revy y/n castle rock boris Balalaika & lex having dinner. Boris giving reports. Lex leaves gives russian billion bucks she gracefully accepted it, boris gives him assignments he waved later.

Balalaika: listen this punisher. So lets suppose for a moment if they were to do something stupid like that. We just add one more name to our hit list, our job here won't change & life will go on as usual. Its simple as that.

Punisher: yakuza aren't anybody's friends. They always take desperate measures if we go down that road. That guy Balalaika from before. You know what i'm talking about

Balalaika: (smirked) like your foreshadowing

Epilogue punisher pov:

Just like that. Idiot tried to stab the captain. She caught him.

Balalaika: i'm gonna tell you to the truth tonight. When i say his destruction & domination, i don't care anything else. I'm only interested in condense in the pit of hell when its all over. See ya there one day. (smiled)

She killed him.

Revy: HEY Y/N BABE WAKE UP ARE YOU OK?

Y/n: WHAT ... REVY!?

Revy: your face is sweating. If your asking rock he's fine. Just shaken up from what sis did to him & you

Y/n: i think that choice i made of scaring him isn't the good idea but he can't be doing that no kill policy thing. Its like he's living in the anime world. So war huh?

Revy: you bet. Will that get you know what attention?

Y/n: no. Because you have me & destroyer

Revy: so in a mood

She cupped her breast. I smiled sometimes you never know when you have that chance.

Later