Chapter 1- Moving back Home

Start from the beginning

We got our cases which was only one each because all of our other belongings were shipped out already to the house. We put them in the back of the Sheriffs car and got into it. I was in the back and i put Bella in the front so i could go to sleep and ignore their awkward conversation about how Bellas hairs is growing out but it's also been cut and that.

*IN FORKS*

I shoot up to the sound of the car door slamming and Charlie knocking on the window in the back of the car. I fully woke up and stretched out my shoulders popping and the back of my shoulders cracked and it felt great. I sat up as Charlie got the cases out the back of the cruiser and placed them on the ground. I opened the door and walked over to where he was standing. "Thanks Pops but i've got it from here, i'm guessing i've got the attic again? Ooo is it the same as it was when i left it and is the bathroom up there still? Is any of my other stuff arrived yet?" The questions just flooded out of my mouth and Charlie just laughed.

" Yeah Alex you've got the attic as a room again because you love the view of the stars at night. It's redecorated because the last time you seen it you were barley a teenager so i've made it more for your age and the bathroom is still there however Bells is going to be jealous but you two girls can work something out like if she wants something i'm sure you'd lend it to her. Also your stuff has arrived and it's all in boxes in your room i didn't know where you wanted it and your fathers grimoires are all in your room on the bookshelf that i installed into your room. Start unpacking which if you use your witchy powers it will take you no time but hurry up because Jake and Billy are coming around with something."

"Alright Pops thanks and i shall see you soon" I grabbed my suitcase and ran up both flight of stairs and launched myself onto my bed. It looked so good. The bed was on its own platform and it had two bookshelves at the bottom of the bed. The bathroom was stunning and there was so much space in the shower.

Alexandria's bedroom:

Alexandria's bathroom:

Alexandria's closet:

Authors POV:

Alexandria sat on the floor with her suitcase and undid the zipper. She looked at the gifts that lay on the top of the suitcase. One for Charlie, One for Jake and One for Billy. She bought them all on a trip she went on and there was a great shop and there was things for absolutely everyone. She lifted the gifts out of the suitcase and left them on the floor next to her bed. She opened the doors to the closet with her magic and lifted her clothes out with it and placed them on their designated shelves.

"ALEX COME HERE FOR A MINUTE JAKE AND BILLY JUST PULLED INTO THE DRIVEWAY!" Alex looked out the window in the attic and saw a red truck pull into the driveway. She squealed and ran down the stairs ready to meet her childhood best friend and his dad.

Hi guys so i'm back posting the same but different story. I decided to remake the whole story apart from the first two chapters only small things have changed as i decided i moved it too fast and i wanted to slow it down a little. As i have been working on loads of chapters at once there will be more posts coming out whenever i can but i hope this book will be better than the last one. Thank you so much for all you support!!!