Journey to the unknown society

You may have heard of the legendary cyber vandals from over a hundred years ago, you may have not.
Some say it's just fake scifi. Yet, starting in Tokyo, Japan spreading all over the world, the legendary duo are rising again.
This time, not even the government will be able to stop the most secret and rebellious society yet!
                          *
        Rattling of iron, the sound of jangled bells, the fast rushing air and the blur of shiny light was the only thing she could see as the secret subway zoomed at what felt like the speed of light. She could feel and see her own rattling breath. The temperature in the subway had to be the same as Alaska's at that point.
          There was no way to describe the exquisité subway without using the words shiny over and over again. It was shining with opascelent blue and very bright purple, it was unbelievably clean and sparkling, at some point she had to cover her mouth from vomiting over and over again because of the over shining color.
When the exquisité subway finally stopped at her supposed destination, she wearily staggered out of the door,sick of the color and speed and feeling like her morning would have been so much better spent drinking sewage.
           What or who she was supposed to see, she had no idea."Never, never ever again", she thought as she struggled to lean on the nearest solid thing, when she first stepped on the subway, it looked so magnificent, she felt like a princess and couldn't wait to ride it, now she was more than ever grateful to be getting off.
          She finally tried to look up and take in a her surrounding, when she heard a loud BEEP from somewhere near her and it made the hair at the back of her neck stand up.
           A few feet away from her she saw an astonishing young lad with sleepy and untidy black hair, dark green eyes, and a perfect jawline.He had a very strange and mysterious aura around him. He was holding what seemed like a purple baby walkie-talkieand was staring straight at her! She blushed so much that it made her sick again.
             But then she stopped.....there was something about this guy that she didn't like,something that made her feel VERY unsafe. She thought perhaps it was the black leather nose mask that went straight up yobhus nose from his chin, with a tiny silver chain attached to it OR it was the way he was staring intently at her(not in a nice or a flirting way but in a way an assasin will look at you if they find put you know that they've killed) OR maybe it was the purple babyish looking walkie-talkie that didn't seem so funny anymore and was shining a red siren-like light towards her.
              She wasn't sure, the sickening feeling of the shiny subway was wearing off and she was panicking now. "Why? Why?! What was I thinking I've got to be the stupidest person on earth! No one listens to a stranger that talks to you out of your broken phone!!! And then enters a princess looking train in the aim of becoming a heat? Cyber vandal?! Did I actually believe that crap?", she thought frantically as ideas on what to do  chased around her head.  Suddenly the intense blushing was back, because the boy was coming closer and fast! She thought of running but realised her feet was like glue to the  floor and she was still crouching and clutching her stomach to stop herself from vomiting.
               Then when he was close to her personal space, he said in a voice that was too mature for his age "residential specimen 100.1...". Her thoughts interrupted him:She was shocked, but she knew he was referring to her that's what convinced her the most that she was talking to a secret agency, the people that convinced her to come to this...this place.
           His voice interrupted her thoughts and said:"Ready for the journey to the unknown society?........"