Getting Back Together

Brian drives a little further to the beach where he parks. They get out go to the bench and sit down. "I've missed this place, "Zoey says "Me too" "Brian I have a confession," Zoey says, "me too Zoey" Brain says "Go ahead," she says "Zoey I'm still in love with you I've missed you these past ten years even though it seems a lot longer to me, I was hoping to see you today and to see how you feel," he says nervously her heart melts "Oh Brian I too am still in love with you, I've missed you so much," Zoey says with tears in her eyes Brian reaches out and cupped her face and wiped the tears away "baby don't cry" he whispered and he leaned into her and he kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back "I've missed you baby" he whispered "me too," she says "Brian I need you," Zoey says "ok," he says he picked her up and carried her to the car and put her in and they drove off.

Brian pulled up to his house and parked in his driveway. He opened my door and held out his hand and I took his hand and he helped me out of the car. He picked me up and carried me to the door and he opened it we went inside. He shut the door and locked it. We walked down the hallway to the opened door and went inside it's his bedroom. He shut the door and then placed me down on the bed gently he pulled the covers down and then placed me down and crawled up next to me and pulled the covers over us and then he gently pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Is this what you needed baby" he whispered to me "Uh huh" she said smiling I kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back.

We chatted about our University Years and how much we missed each other. "Zoey would you like to be my girlfriend again" I asked nervously "Yes baby yes I would love to be your girlfriend again but only if you were my boyfriend again," she said smiling "Oh baby I'd love to be your boyfriend again" I say I kissed her and our kiss deepened and turned passionate. Our clothes come off I laid on top of
her and kissed her neck and fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples I've missed them I made my way down to her thigh and spread her legs I took my hard cock and slipped it into her wet pussy and pushed through found her sweet spot and pounded her until she screamed ooooo mmmmm yeahhhhhh babbyyyyyy thatssss itttt ooooo mmmmmm Briannnnn godddd yesssss she climaxes and she arched her back and spasms and I released inside her. We catch our breath. I pulled out of her and pulled her into my arms and she started sobbing I held her close and whispered "It's okay baby I'm right here" I rubbed her back "Oh Brian I've missed this." She says "Aww sweetheart me too"

"Brian I've thought about you every day for the last ten years there have been times when I have been so scared and all I needed was you to make me feel better or just to hold me but I was stupid and broke up with you and I can't get those years back." She was sobbing "oh baby I'm right here now it's going to be alright shhh it's ok" I whisper to her ear and I gently rubbed her back she collapsed in my arms I just held her tighter. "Brian thank you" she whispered "My pleasure" I whispered "Brian I want to dance to our song I think that it will make me feel better to be in your arms longer" she whispered "Of course baby and baby I'm never letting you go ever again, I want you to move in with me baby" I say "What did you say"? Zoey asked "Baby I love you I need you I want you to move in with me please" he whispered "Oh baby yes I will move in here with you," she said with tears in her eyes he reached out his hand and gently wiped her tears away "don't cry sweetheart I'm right here," I said we stand up I hold her close I turned on my Spotify and turned on our song "I Sware by All-Four-One" we started dancing "I've missed this Brian, I can't believe that you remembered our song" she whispered "of course baby it's the song that was playing the night that we first made love" he whispers he kissed her She giggled "That night was so beautiful" "That's when I knew you were it for me," I said as the song ended. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and placed her on the counter I turned on the spout and filled the tub I added some oils to soothe her genitals I picked her up and placed her into the bath and climbed behind her and pulled her into my arms. "Thank you this is comforting," she says I smiled and kissed her. I drained the water and picked her up dried her off and me too. I picked her up and took her to the bed and placed her down gently and crawled onto the bed and gently pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest. We fall asleep.

I woke up at 3 a.m. to Zoey crying I went to pull her into my arms she wasn't next to me so I went looking for her and I found her on the floor I went down and wrapped her up in my arms "Baby you ok" "I had that dream again the one about my parents and I got scared" she sobbed "oh baby still after all this time come here" I whisper she got up and came closer to me and she sat down and I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my shoulder "baby why didn't wake me up I would have held you tighter in my arms" I whisper "I didn't want to disturb you you looked so peaceful" she whispered "oh please I love you baby and I want to help you through everything that makes you feel sad, hurt, and even scared" I whisper I pick her up and take her to bed and pull her closer "thank you baby " "my pleasure sweetheart" we fall asleep.