*!¡&$#__-I Love you!¡-__¿‽$#&*

Stanley POV:

I feel like we fucked up again, but at least it wasn't my fault this time.

"Why are you pink?? I mean, it looks good and all but what happened?"

"Aww thank you, Stanley, you are such a sweetheart~ Everything is fine! I feel great!"

Ok this is bad. Really bad.

Stanley went up to computer, trying to see what went wrong but..

"No no Stanley, let us do something more fun!"

"No this is fun."

The Narrator hugged Stanley tightly.

Stanley was in shock and about to cry. It's been.. so long since he got a hug, or any type of affection.

He didn't refuse the hug.

He embraced it.

Stanley knew this wasn't right, but in that moment, he didn't care. One hug couldn't hurt, right?

He actually felt cared for.

Stanley didn't wanted to let go, but eventually, he did.

"Okay,. let's go back to work.."

"But Stanley! I would rather cuddle with you! Or hold your hands! Or..anything else you'd like!"

The Narrator pulled Stanley closer to him.

"What do you say, darling~?"

Stanley's heart began to race. Was he scared? No, he was nervous..

Stanley really wanted to escape and fix the computer, really.. but his heart couldn't calm down, neither could he concentrate on anything. He felt the Narrator's eyes all over him.

Cuddling just sounded so.. awesome.

Stanley smiled at the Narrator.

"Okay, let's go cuddle."

The Narrator jumped in happiness and they both went to the employee lounge.

"I am so happy you decided to cuddle with me Stanley!"

Stanley lies in the Narrator's arms and holds his hand.

Stanley felt at peace, he hadn't felt this way in a long time. He didn't want it to end..yet..

Stanley felt safe.

"Oh Stanley!~ You don't know how much this means to me!"

Stanley didn't answer. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed all the love he is getting.

They both fell asleep.

....

....

A few hours later, Stanley woke up.

He sat up and looked around.

Oh, right..

Okay Stanley, you got your affection for a few hours, it's time to get back to Business.

I should go now, before he wakes up.

Stanley went to the computer.

He tried to figure out what was wrong.

Wait, he didn't download a virus.. but.. what did it cause then?

"Stanley~ There you are! I was worried when you weren't there!"

"Yeah, sorry, i don't have time right now."'

"You don't have time for me? But i love you, i wanna spend all my time with you~"

Stanley's heart skipped beats as he heard that sentence.

Love me?

Stanley, calm down. Don't think about it. It's not real. It's just a.. bug or something. The real Narrator.. would never love you.
He would manipulate you with everything he could just for his story. Even with.. love.

Stanley broke his own heart so that he could continue with his work.

The Narrator tried to hug him again.

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"What's wrong Stanley? Did i do something wrong?"

"No! Yes! Leave me alone!"

Stanley run to the bathroom, broke the mirror and picked up a piece.

Then he went back.

"Y-You will leave, now! Stay away! Or i will hurt you! Or.. myself!"

Stanley began to cry. He was panicking. Surely there was a better way to handle this, but he felt.. scared and confused, he couldn't think straight.

"But i love you, i really care about you! Please, Stanley.."

"No! You.. You..You only love me because without me, you are nothing! You are just a voice no one cares about! I don't care about you! I don't love you!"

Stanley could feel his heart break. He was full of regret, but it had to be done.

The Narrator cried. Oh he cried so much, i have never seen someone cry so much before. He was absolutely heartbroken.

----