Resets

Stanley POV:

Well i'm an idiot.

And i can't fix it since he won't let me use the computer.

What now? I don't have any evidence or anything.

If he could just.. leave for a few minutes..

Oh, i have an idea!

Stanley took a few steps further in the office, as the door was about to close, he left.

Good, he should be trapped in there.

Stanley went back to the computer.

Come on, hurry up!

Okay Okay, where is the file.. ah, there it is, uhm.. where exactly did i took it from?

This is really stupid. I'm stupid.

WHY COULDN'T I JUST LISTEN??

OK, CALM DOWN.

Just.. it looks like it could fit in there..

Oh god, please let that be the right spot.

Well, no need to overthink this.. Let's play this ending and wait for the reset.

Stanley walked upstairs, nervous about what might happen. But the game still works, it can't be that bad, right?

As he reached the ending and the game resets, he stepped out of his office, anxiously.

"All of his co-workers were gone, what could that mean?"

Well, at least he is still here.

"Do you remember?"

"Hm? Stanley, remember what?"

"You know, escape, computer.."

"Ohhh you mean how i told you not to touch it and you still did, causing me to not REMEMBER ANYTHING."

Stanley felt relieve, sure the Narrator was mad, but at least he remembered.

"Yeah.. Sorry. But I fixed it! Will you still help me?"

The Narrator sounds very annoyed.

"Guess i don't have a choice. DON'T JUST DELETE THINGS THIS TIME!"

"But how do we find out what is the right file then?"

"We just.. gotta look first before DELETING ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE IT HAS OUR NAME ON IT."

"Okay okay, i got it, damn it."

....

....

"Stanley was fat and ugly and really really stupid, he probably-"

"I got it! Stop!"

Stanley and the narrator walked up to the computer.

"So.. do you know what to do?"

Stanley asked.

"Hm.. not really. But first of all, we have to find something to replace our files with in the first place."

"How about we copy them?"

"No, I don't think that's gonna work.. don't wanna fight evil clones or something like that."

....

....

"How about we make an AI who copies our behavior and voice? Well..my voice."

"That's possible..?"

"Of course it is. Seriously Stanley do you even know what happens out of your work place?"

"..No..?"

"Let me use the internet.."

The Narrator looked though the world wide web until he found something.

"I guess i have to watch a few tutorials, but i think i could make it."

Stanley sat down in a corner.

I can't believe it, can we actually make it? Can i actually trust him? I guess i have mo choice. I shouldn't think about it too much, i should just see how it goes, since i can't do much.

The Narrator spoke some of his voice lines, so that his voice could be re-created, put some character descriptions in, ect..

"Alright Stanley, i think i did it, how about i put them in this ordner right there for now-"

....

....

"WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU PINK??"

----