Chapter 27-

A new plan had been made, and that was to send Negan in on the inside. The people of the Commonwealth and more importantly Pamela Milton, had never seen Negan's face before, they had no idea who he was, so he was the perfect person to sneak inside and get word to your friends and family about what's going on.

Hornsby and his soldiers had cornered you guys in a small town, but you managed to get Negan in a car with the directions to Commonwealth before the rest of you laid low and out of sight.

You had hoped that Hornsby would give up or think that you guys weren't here, but that wasn't the case. His men were creating a smaller area around you, trapping you inside and it was only a matter of time before they found you.

So, you decided to go under them. Literally.

The sewers smelt terrible, but it was good cover. There were a few walkers inside, most dead already though which made things a little easier.

"You okay, Y/N? You've kinda turned a bit pale." Jesus suddenly said, appearing in front of you with worried eyes as he looked your face up and down, wincing at the cuts and bruises that Leah had left behind.

You nodded which was a bad idea, the movement making your head spin and thump violently in pain.

"Whoa. Okay, you aren't fine." Jesus said, grabbing your shoulders when you began to sway. "Uh, guys, we got a problem."

The others all stopped and turned back towards you as white dots started to cloud the corners of your vision and a loud ringing started in your ears.

Jesus must still be talking. His mouth was opening and closing, but you couldn't hear anything above the ringing. Suddenly Daryl's face appeared beside Jesus, both equally as worried and that was the last thing you saw before you felt yourself lose consciousness.

-

"Is she going to be okay?" Judith's voice asked quietly in the background as you slowly started to wake up.

"She just got hit on the head a little too hard, but she'll be okay." You heard Jesus answer.

"So, she has a concussion?"

Jesus chuckled softly, "yeah, that would've been quicker to say. She has a concussion."

"Has she had a concussion before? How bad is it?" Judith asked, worry laced in her tone.

"She has had a few concussions before. She needs to learn to protect her head more while fighting." Jesus answered and, yeah, okay he had a fair point there.

"And you need to learn to keep your mouth shut, Rovia." You grunted, blinking your eyes open and looking around.

You were laying on a couple old cushions on the floor of some storage shed. Jesus and Judith were standing a few metres away, surprised, yet relieved when they realised that you were now awake.

"About time you woke up. How do you feel?" Jesus asked, kneeling down beside you.

You sat up slowly, feeling the familiar ache of a bad headache coming on as you looked over Jesus' shoulder to find the others outside and loading up a car full of supplies.

"I'm fine." You dismissed, standing up as Jesus hovered beside you, as if he was just waiting for you to fall. "Where are we? What happened?"

"We're in the Commonwealth. Carol struck a deal with Pamela Milton. We give her Hornsby so she can pin all the shit her son had done on him, and in exchange our people get a clean slate, and we can just walk away with enough food, water and supplies to rebuild Alexandria and Hilltop."

Okay, what?

You might've been hit on the head a few too many times in the past 24 hours, but that sounded way too good to be true. She was just going to let you guys leave, no strings attached?