Izuku was fully sure about it. They were not able to work on this. Katakuri was not just your average joe. Somehow, Katakuri was able to not only use Haki But use an extremely expert version of Observation Haki, Future sight. Thankfully, Izuku knew how to use it, Sadly, He wasn't able to use it perfectly. He was still trying to master it.'' Just know, Once I kill you, They will be next, After that, I will go thru the rubble and find out where my brother is and kill them and get him freed.

As Sir Nighteye and his sidekicks walked away. They wanted to help, But he saw thru all the attacks.'' Now If I am not mistaken, I just have to attack faster than you can react and see. So now just gotta see how fast I got to attack.'' Try your best boy, No matter what you tried, You won't win.'' Izuku chuckled. While Izuku never had the opportunity to face the leaders of these big groups. Shanks had a run-in with them. And he had told Izuku simply, They were a challenge for him, Just them, Those in command wouldn't be that difficult. They would be annoying but not hard.

Izuku used the Pika Pika no Mi ( Glint-Glint fruit). And he moved extremely quickly. It was simple. Izuku with the speed of light dashed extremely fast from location to location, Moving passed Katakuri. This attack method Izuku had learned from Mirio. A direct copy of his ultimate move. But none of the attacks landed. Katakuri saw thru it and dodged. In 2 seconds, more than 100 attacks all dodged. Izuku was breathing a little harder'' Winded already, Here I expected more.'' Izuku took a deep breath before relaxing.

''You are faster than Sir Nighteye. But I think I went thru with this the wrong way. You can see the future and are fast enough to dodge. So I have to either keep attacking so fast that one of them will land a hit. Which I can totally do. Or, I attack with a large enough attack, that no matter how fast you are, you are just unable to dodge at all.'' Izuku dashed forward, planning to use the first action. But the first move he made, Katakuri attacked with a Haki fist to the face. Cracking his eye socket. Izuku missed his attack and ragdolled into the Nighteye agency.

'' Fucking hell, Your better than I thought.'' Izuku had one eye now closed, a large cut above his eye. That eye was useless right now.'' Your gonna make me wear an eyepatch with that.'' Izuku joked feeling his eye.'' No matter what you do, I can see the future, I know what you will do before you even do.'' Izuku just started laughing. Izuku nearly fell to the floor laughing'' SHIHIHIHIHIHI, HAHAHAHAH OH DAMN.'' You have lost your mind in complete desperation?'' Katakuri asked calmly, slightly confused as while he had turned some heroes into crazed messes, He had believed Izuku above that.

'' No it's haha, It's not that, I had a call recently when training, and I was training future sight, You know what a 7-year-old boy told me was the secret to beating it? Just don't know what you will do next, AND I AM GONNA USE THAT TO BEAT YOUR ASS.'' Izuku laughed. Izuku was gonna be extremely grateful to Kota for his wise words. There wouldn't be enough Lego in the world to reward the little genius.'' Fool, I don't read your mind, I read the future.''

Izuku emptied his mind, Deep breaths, and just emptied everything in his mind.'' Now let's really start.'' Izuku used a different fruit. Now using the Swim Swim fruit. And diving into the rubble. And swimming randomly. Diving out at Katakuri but slowly, Katakuri just sidestepped him without effort, Before then using the Bomu Bomu no Mi ( Bomb-Bomb fruit) And causing an explosion to the side, putting Haki on his back. Just like that, He has turned himself into a weapon, A weapon that just hit Katakuri in the face. Then again, Izuku still ragdolled over the floor.'' You won't do enough damage to put me down like that.''

'' No, But now I have a feel for it. I just have to do shit randomly, And maybe something lands, Maybe I enough annoy you enough and make you walk away.'' Izuku said using the Mochi Mochi no Mi (Mochi-Mochi fruit).  Izuku then flexed his Body as multiple mochi donuts formed thru the sky.'' Your not the only one that can do that.'' Katakuri did the same things, But Katakuri attacked first. Dozens of fists fired out at Izuku. But Izuku was fired after the fact. However, none of the attacks were aimed at Katakuri.

The attacks were aimed at Izuku. Or well in front of Izuku. Blocking Katakuri's attack, And causing an explosion to take place surrounding Izuku. Blocking everyone's view. But Katakuri had looked into the future, No attack would happen. as he was looking into the future, He missed seeing the mochi donut take place below Katakuri. And as it shot up, Haki on the knuckles right on the chin, It shook him hard, The first crack in his armor, The first to stop the fight completely. But fist after fist now was fired at Katakuri.

It was a sudden attack. that Izuku used. He threw random shit at the attack. Izuku didnt know what it was gonna be he just did something. And they started landing. Random attack after random attack. But Katakuri had started attacking himself. Not caring about dodging. They would be going after this man to man. a minute after just pure attacks it stopped. Both Katakuri and Izuku, covered in grime and dust, beaten and bleeding.'' You stopped with the observation Haki, That last attack I fully intended to hit you with.'' I did, Let's face this right now, Man to man, See who is the stronger man.'' Katakuri said, He stood straight.

There was still one large difference between the two men. Katakuri grabbed his trident from the floor, And he just slammed it against his face, Creating the same injury Izuku had gotten.'' Now it's fair, Now we take turns.'' Go ahead.'' Izuku spread his arms and closed his eyes. Katakuri took a step back. His fist pulled back. Haki was all over his fist and he punched. Firing his fist right into Izuku's gut, He flew back, His legs digging into the ground. Izuku groaned before stretching up again. And just Like Katakuri Izuku threw the same exact punch. 

This went on for what seemed hours. No hero was able to interfere, Izuku ordered them to stay out. If he died, sure, take him down, But as long as both were still standing, This was man to man.'' GO DOWN YOU ANNOYING ANT.'' Katakuri screamed as he punched Izuku. It had turned into an old fashion slugfest. Izuku took it in the face, He stumbled slightly before rocking right back, With a powerful twist Izuku landed the punch right in Katakuri's liver. Thanks to the height difference, if Izuku wanted to fire off face shots, He had to fire them. But he was not gonna use that, He just punched him in the liver, Which broke the damn. Katakuri's knees buckled and he fell backward. Dropped knocked out and defeated by Izuku