Chapter 21: "prom"

Start from the beginning

I'm not blaming him, but why now mature all the sudden?

I stare at the end of the road and see a sign, 'Wilmington's night club'

I groan and walk to the door seeing a bodyguard staring right in my soul.

"Id" he smiles and I quickly take my id out showing him I'm 18.

"Welcome" he gives me a smirk and glances at my chest, I nod uncomfortably and walk inside.

Hazel and Keith would probably be here tonight, I heard them talking about it.

Well, I was wrong.

In fact, no Keith or Hazel were in sight, old creepy men, young woman or young men dancing on eachother with drinks in their hands.

Some men give me smirks as I make my way to the bar tool, i should leave

"How may I serve you? beautiful" the young bartender gives me a smile and I gulp.

"Vodka" I say through the music, he nods with a smirk.

"Well well" I hear a deep voice making my heart drop to my damn ass.

"Hi Luella" Adrian smiles showing his teeth, all I do is nod and not make eye contact.

"You know, a girl like you shouldn't be here alone" he chuckles sitting right next to me his legs touching mine.

I nod again and my drink gets placed infront of me, I don't want it anymore

"You're so beautiful Lu" he places his hand on my inner thigh making me quickly push it.

"Don't touch me"

"You're asking to be touched, look at your tits" he laughs and I quickly close my jacket since the zipper is broken.

"Let me feel how wet you are" he whispers in my ear making me stand up.

I rush to the bathroom passing drunk creeps, I shouldn't have came here, I'm stupid.

My fingers press on the first thing I see when I see my recent calls.

Lewis

It rings a couple of times before he picks up, "Lu? I'm working out with-"

"I'm scared" I whisper in the bathroom looking at drunk girls walking in half naked.

"Where are you?" I hear shuffling in the background.

"The club" "please pick me up"

———

I walk out the bathroom and as I walk out, the doors to the club swing open.

Lewis walks in wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket.

His nostrils are flaring, jaw tightened, fists ready to bust someone's head open.

Lewis wasn't alone.

Ben, Keith and Ryan stand behind him looking around for me.

Lewis's eyes meet mine, I quickly walk to him but my wrist gets held tightly.

"Already leaving? I didn't get a taste of-" Adrian gets cut off by a punch from Lewis.

"You didn't learn your lesson? Stay the fuck away from her" Lewis holds my hand and takes me out with the guys behind pushing the security away.

"Care to explain why the fuck are you here? Alone?!" Lewis questions pissed.

"Nothing" I gulp looking at the guys staring at us.