◌ºঃ why would I train you? ◌ºঃ

Start from the beginning

He even told her about why he'd been so anxious to call her; retelling how he'd stormed into their father's office and demanded he recommend her after Aizawa had suggested that he wished she joined the hero course. She was touched, reassuring Shoto that she understood better than anyone how stubborn their dad was.

"So, are you going to try to convince him yourself?" Shoto asked afterwards.

The two were on her bedroom floor eating the snacks he brought back from their trip. Frozen 2 was playing on her laptop, the twins not really paying attention to the movie that they'd watched a bunch of times previously, just enjoying the music as background noise.

"I think I might keep studying with Recovery Girl." Emiri whispered, Shoto tilting his head curiously. "But, am I selling myself too short?"

Shoto thought carefully, "it depends. Are you only deciding to keep studying with Recovery Girl because of what Dad said?"

Emiri shook her head, "no... I just think that we need more Recovery Girls."

She seemed to be happy with that idea.

But her doubt was making him confused.

"You don't seem so sure," Shoto retorted suddenly. "You still want to be a hero, don't you?"

Emiri sighed, laying flat on her carpet.

"Yeah." She admitted easily.

Shoto stood up, looming over her with his hands on his waist and an eerie glint in his eyes.

"Take the hero licence exam this September."

Emiri sat up in shock.

"I'm not a hero course student!"

"Who cares? There's no rule that a non-hero course student can't apply. We can force them to acknowledge you."

"W...Wait! Shoto! I can't just take the hero licence exam." Emiri exclaimed. "I don't have a hero suit, neither am I trained properly."

"I know who can train you," Shoto refuted, storming to her bedroom door. "Go to bed and wake up early, we're going to the city tomorrow."

Emiri gaped as Shoto left her bedroom, too caught up in his own thoughts to realise he slammed her door shut.

It was at times like these that she remembered that Shoto was completely unhinged, psychotic even. He may come off as aloof, but he was always millimetres away from causing havoc and violence.

How she wished her twin telepathy was functioning right now so she could understand what was going through his weird little brain.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Emiri didn't know whether she wanted to throw up, pass out or possibly a mixture of both.

The Todoroki Twins stood at the receptionist desk of Hawks' Hero Agency, Emiri pulling on Shoto's shirt as he demanded to talk to Hawks.

They were getting very confused stares from heroes who passed by, a lot of them probably wondering why two high schoolers were harassing the poor receptionist at the front desk.

"Shoto, stop that, let's go!" Emiri hissed, pulling him towards her. "We can't just ask the Hawks to train me!"

Shoto adamantly shook his head, holding his phone up to the receptionist who refused to help the high schoolers.

"Hawks told me himself when I interned with Endeavour earlier this year that I could ask him for anything whenever I pleased." The two-toned boy badgered, showing a text message thread between him and the number two hero. "I even texted him before we got here to let him know I'm visiting. So, can you please just get him?"