◌ºঃ the handcrusher ◌ºঃ

a/n: this chapter is dedicated to @na_darling <3 Thank you for reading my books, and for the love of god, get some sleep. 

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Emiri entered Class 2A after school ended, holding a pile of books in her arms that reached the height of her nose. She swayed as she walked in, hair gathered in a messy bun and uniform tie skewed.

Kaminari, spotting the girl immediately, rushed over and grabbed half the pile of books in her arms.

"Oh, thank you, Kami." She said, arms relaxing.

"No worries," he sweetly said, following her. "What're you doing with all of these books?"

She approached Bakugou's desk where he sat backwards on his chair, facing Kirishima who was sitting in Midoriya's seat. She dropped the pile onto Bakugou's desk, the boy turning around at the loud thud.

"I'm returning Bakugou's textbooks." She tiredly informed Kaminari who placed his stack down too.

Bakugou raised a brow, "you read all of these in a week?"

She nodded, sitting in Hagakure's empty seat before leaning her back against the wall.

"And took notes too." She said in an empty tone, closing her eyes.

Bakugou tilted his head, thinking for a moment before he turned around in his chair, kicking the legs of her chair until she woke up.

"Hey! Stop that!" She exclaimed, holding his desk for dear life.

"Stay awake or go to your dorm to sleep!" He growled, "I'm not carrying you back home or some shit."

Emiri yawned, "nah, I gotta study more."

Kirishima grinned, holding a thumbs up to her.

"Your dedication is admirable, go get 'em tiger!" He shouted before patting her back.

She nodded, forcing herself to stand up.

When she was about to leave the three boys, a deep scowl appeared on her face as her Canadian flag of a brother entered the classroom with Iida and Midoriya. When he noticed her presence, his eyebrows tensed and an identical frown appeared on his features.

"If it isn't the Handcrusher." She snarkily remarked.

"Don't call me that," she definitely hit a soft spot. "Why are you here?"

"Just scoping out where I'll be sitting when I get accepted into the hero course." She sarcastically remarked, crossing her arms.

The bystanders shamelessly watched the fighting twins. They always freakishly got along, so seeing them on unfriendly terms was intriguing.

"That's a bit big-headed of you, maybe you're spending too much time with Bakugou. Soon enough, maybe you'll lose friends with that attitude." He shot back.

Bakugou's eyebrow twitched. Why was he being dragged into their stupid fight?

"Better than spending time with you; I'd end up having a saviour complex." He narrowed his eyes. "Woe is me, I need my big-brother-by-five-minutes to protect 'lil old me."

"Do whatever you want" He clicked his tongue, "I warned you."

Emiri walked past him, lightly shoving him out of the way of the door.

"So did I, Shoto." She retorted with a determined glint in her eye. "I will join the hero course."

A dead silence suffocated the room when she promptly left the room, everyone but Shoto exchanging awkward glances.