Proxies

(A/N first creepypasta lemon...So yeah...)

Slender man X Reader

'As if this couldn't have been any harder Masky and Hoodie had to wake me up just to tell me that Slendy wanted me to meet him in his office for a meeting!' You think as you walk towards his room/office. As you reach the tall black door to his room. You go to knock only to have the door bang open and have someone tackle you to the ground. "What the fu-!" You get cut off by seeing its Jeff and BEN who are on you with these perverted smirks. 'Oh God...' You think as you smell the Mary Jane that's been burning in BEN's room for an hour or two. You look up to find a faceless tall man, his body bare except for a towel wrapped around his waist, staring at the two dope heads. "Get off her." He booms at them, but only gets a look up at him from Jeff. He smirks at Slendy and presses his knee against your sensitive area, forcing you to stifle a moan.

A static sound goes through your head as you can tell that slender was pissed off at them for doing that to you. With a quick motion you were scooped up off the ground by Slendy's tendrils and pulled you close to him. Jeff and BEN were shocked when they saw him do that but soon the door was slammed in their faces as Slendy sets you down on his bed,  carefully caressing your face as though you might break if he presses too hard. "Are you okay?" He asks in your mind. You nod back trying to hold back tears. "Please don't cry my child." He says pulling you into his warm embrace, which only makes the tears fall more. You had been abandoned by your friends and parents, forced to steal, kill, lie and seduce people in order to get what you needed to get you by, yet Slendy has always showed you love and compassion. You had always been too scared to come out about your feelings towards him so you always just stayed quite a just stayed emotionless around him.

"(Y/N), you don't have to hide how you feel cause I feel the same." He whispers in your mind. You stop crying to look up at him and kiss him. He's hesitant at first, but soon wraps his arms around you and holds you on his lap as you kissed passionately. You move your hips against his member that was already out since he had taken a shower before coming to your rescue. A groan passed through your head and you look up at him to find him getting turned on even more. Two of his tendrils appear and rip off your shirt and sweat pants, leaving you in your (f/c) bra and panties. A moan escapes your lips as his tendril slips into your panties and rubs your sensitive nub. Slendy pulls off his towel and tears off your bra causing you to gasp slightly and buck your hips. Your eyes widen as you realize that his tendril just went inside you, and a loud moan rips from your throat.

"S-Slendy!" You moan as he pulls it out of you tearing your panties off at the same time. A gasp escapes your lips as Slendy shoves his hard member into you, making you yelp but gets covered by Slendy kissing hotly. He waits for you to adjust, knowing that you were a virgin and peppered your cheeks and neck with small kisses. As you get used to it you move your hips, causing a moan to be released. Slendy takes this as his sign to move, and he slowly lifts your hips slight and thrusts into you. "(Y/n)," Slendy says softly against your neck "your mine...No one else can have you." He says thrusting deeper inside you, electing a yell from you as he hits your g spot full force. "S-Slendy!" You try to hold back but then he shocks you. You feel one of his tendrils slither down your back and trace around your back entrance. Your eyes widen as it gets shoved into your ass, a scream rips through your throat, and you loose your concentration of holding back your climax. As you cum all over his manhood he holds you closer as he keeps shoving his tendril in from behind you. Your limp figure is still close against his pale body he lets out a loud groan as he releases inside of you.

He lets his tendril slide out of you and carefully pulls out of you, laying you in his bed afterwards. You were a trembling panting mess as Slendy lays next to you. "S-Slendy," you stutter as you look up at him. "Yes (Y/N)?" He asks holding you close to him. "I love you." You whisper as you slowly fall asleep. Kissing your head, he covers the two of you up. 'I love you too' Slendy says in your mind. The two of you sleep there, warm and calm.

~the next day~

(3rd Person P.O.V)

The creepypastas all gathered around as Slendy called a meeting. (Y/N) sat on Slendy's lap as Masky and Hoodie explained that (Y/N) would now be a proxy. Jeff and BEN smirk at each other knowing why this was happening, they had stayed outside the door the whole night listening like the perverts they are.

(A/N hello my readers, long time to post >_< my fault sorry. Please feel.free to request characters and creepypastas. I will be doing a Q and A sometimes soon so you can also ask questions. Till then my readers! Nya!!)