⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO

Start bij het begin

if they weren't together none of this would have happened but for now darrian let the topic go, since he doesn't know what he would do without her but at the same time what he trouble he could get her in if they were together.

though he felt like in order to keep her safe, he would have to let her go.

when fab left the room darrian looked at the time seeing that it was already four in the morning. he wasn't planning on going anywhere besides visiting celeste since it was the weekend. so he fell asleep.

darrian was woken up from somebody banging on his door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

darrian was woken up from somebody banging on his door. darrian threw his blankets on the floor, rubbing his eyes from all the sunlight that was coming from his window. he was not in the mood at all.

"bro open your fuckin' door!" darrian heard who he already knew that it was both notti and dd that was currently making the noise. darrian kissed his teeth before opening the door for the boys.

notti immediately began talking words so fast that darrian couldn't even hear what he was saying. darrian mugged the boy, "yo.. notti what you sayin' bro." darrian said his voice coming out raspy from the crying he had last night.

notti stopped talking before looking ddot straight in the eyes making dd loose paintence so he decided to speak up , "bro.. have you not been on your phone?" he mugged him while darrian just shook his head lazily. "no it's been on dnd. what's the word?"

dd shook his head before speaking "celeste woke up." dd revealed the news the two boys were informed with before they had sprinted to ddot's house. darrian titled his head to the side, "my nigga.. what?"

notti nodded his head frantically, letting a large smile paint his face. "yes nigga! cel woke up." notti did a little jump and slapped darrian's chest. darrian tried to hide the smile that was painting on his face but that was honestly the best news he had heard in a while.

dd smirked catching darrian's expression. "ouu my wife celeste got a young nigga blushingg." dd giggled teasingly as notti laughed at his older's brother teasings. ddot let dd get away with nickname for this one time since he was too happy to do anything about it.

"well my nigga, what you standin over like that let's go." notti said before jogging down the stairs with dd following him. darrian quickly went to the bathroom and washed his face along with brushing his teeth.

he threw one of celeste's essentials hoodie over his head before leaving. as the three boys walked to the hospital darrian shook his head, "you niggas better not be on some funny shit bro." both dd and notti's head turned to this.

notti kissed his teeth, "why would we lie about this bro?" just before he could say anything else he got an incoming facetime from isis. "yo what's the word my heart." he smiled at his phone screen sheepishly.