Incredible as always 💥

requested by: @abraxasssss
request: "a male reader one shots for the Taylor story and it'd be smut"
A/n: this is a rewrite of a different story by @Snowbaby1998J because I couldn't finish writing my own without cringing (I'll try again in the future)

I grab her arm and pulled her back her gaze slips to the bulge in my pants and I smirk noticing her biting her lip.
"Damn" She murmurs.

Her gaze stays glued and her hand moves toward my hardness cupping it through my sweat pants making it clear from the outline just how big I actually am.

I chuckle softly and groan a bit as she palms me through my sweat pants. "Take em off" I command and she giggles before pulling off my sweats causing my hardness to hit up against my stomach the head already leaking with pre cum.

She moves to her knees and I fist her long hair tugging her face closer toward my hardness.

She licks up and down my length without hesitation. I groan and tighten my grip as a warning letting her know I didn't wanna be teased.

She smiled and wrapped a hand round my waist before her lips circle my tip and she starts to suck on my hard. I groan watching her intently as she bobs up and down my length taking more and more of me until I hit the back of her throat.

She chokes a bit but I start thrusting into her throat causing her to breath from her nose as she relaxed and let me do as I pleased.
I turned into a groaning mess throbbing as I go faster releasing in her throat.

I hold her there and she swallows it all not letting a drop go.

I toss her on the bed seconds later getting between her legs. I eat her like my last meal, tongue deep inside her heat as I taste her honey.
She's writhing on the bed with her fingers in my hair as shes screaming out loud letting me know how good im are making her feel.

After she comes undone I flip her onto all 4s and slide into her leaving no time to relax before pounding her from behind.

sounds of pleasure fill the room and neither us holding anything back

i curse as I feel her come undone on my hardness clinging me into her as I push deeper and harder.

I keep going till her legs are shaking and she's about to collapse from coming undone . I kept going till I fininally spill all over her insides and pulled out letting her drop to the bed a tired mess.
I smirk and clean up the mess on yourself and on her before kissing her lips softly.

"Incredible as always Tay" I say tucking her into the bed as I lay with her.