Chapter 6:Connect with the Koopalings

After that talk with Bowser, Luigi had followed the two Koopalings who wanted him to play. Junior and Larry lead the plumber to the family game room, tucked away in a wing of the castle not many are allowed in.

Once inside, Luigi took a good look at the room. A giant, flat screen television hung up on the wall, game consoles littered the case on the floor underneath it. An assortment of games were stacked up next to the consoles. There were photos of the Koopalings on the walls and the window was large enough it let an ample amount of natural light into the room.

Junior was first to pick a game, grabbing a racing game and handing controllers to Larry and Luigi. "The first game is gonna be a race!" Junior stated. "Winner gets to pick the next stage! You played this game befor, right Mr. Greenie?" Luigi nodded. "My brother and I used to play this together" Luigi wanted to be cautious about using Mario's name since it's like a trigger word around here.

"Well, you've got us to play with now! Wait, you already know our names, or me and Junior's names.. buts what's yours?" Larry asked looking at him with a smile. "It's not nice for me not to know the name of the person who helped me from his own brother!"  Luigi looked shocked for a second. Not many ask his name offer. He's normally just called a bunch of nicknames. "My name is Luigi" he said with a smile. With that, the boys began their games.
———————-
Mario had gone to the princess that night and told her what he found. Immediately concerned for her friend, she gathered her royal court consisting of Toadsworth, Mario and a few other toads to discuss their next course of action. "We should begin with sending search parties into the nearby lands." Peach began. Mario sat uncomfortably. His mind was telling him to just jump into action, no matter how long it took.

When all the search parties had began to leave, Peach and Mario stopped to talk. "Here, take these." She handed Mario a Fire Flower and a Ice Flower, both bursting with overflowing power. "What's with these power ups?" He asked looking up at his girlfriend.

Once she explained, Mario was off, he was going to check every land. Polterpup had already gone ahead, unbeknownst to anyone, already knowing where his master is.
——————-
Luigi was actually having a good time. Larry and Junior both enjoyed playing games with him, even calling him Master Weegee when he did a particular trick in a game the wanted to learn. Then after that, he got to see Lemmy preform a routine that had Luigi on the edge of his seat, worried for the boy's safety.

He even hung out with Iggy, as distant as the teen was. He actually gotten to talk to him about inventing, due to his own knowledge and working with Professor E. Had a lot. Wendy had actually wanted to do make up with him and Luigi actually enjoyed that. He even promised her that next time she gets a new dress, he'll try to get one that matches.

Ludwig and Roy were still skeptical on having the brother of their enemy in their home. Luigi didn't force himself to get to know the boys but will be patient with them. The days soon turned into weeks. Luigi actually started enjoying it here, although he still missed being back in the mushroom kingdom. He wondered if Mario noticed he was missing yet.