Chapter 2: An Unusual Introduction: Formal Meeting of Enemies?

Bowser began commanding his armies to get the castle fixed up and he helped. After finding out the red one beat Larry, broke his favorite thing and left him a mess, he lost it. When he saw him, he wanted to kill red, but he didn't. Larry had stopped him father handing him a letter and told him the green brother had helped him. Bowser scoffed when he heard that. The brother of his enemy helping the enemy's kid?

The staff of the castle where showing Bowser any other damage he'd have to look into when Larry and Bowser Jr came running up to him.
"Hey dad! Guess what? Larry showed me this cool game trick!" Junior stayed excitedly. "You gotta come check it out! I also painted another picture!" Out of every other time in his life, Bowser would let his guard down. His kids where his life. He took the Koopalings off the streets after their parents went on to the great beyond, and Junior, his only biological child, came from his mother who also passed on.

"That's great boys. I'll come check it out when I'm done here." With that the boys gave each other a high five before rushing off in the direction they came from. Bowser soon began to continue his rounds when a red shell Troopa came up to him. The koopa troopa bowed. "Apologies for disturbing you, your majesty, but something came up." Bowser looked at the soldier. "What could possibly be so important?" The soldier stood up straight. "You should come see for yourself" the koopa said as he led Bowser up to the roof. When they got to the roof, a green shell koopa was kneeling near the body. "Terry, what are you doing?! I told you to stand guard." Terry had looked at bot the other troopa and the king. "Im sorry but I know who this is. I had to check on him"

Luigi woke up on his side, holding his stomach, dried tears still on his face. He saw figures standing all around him and he suddenly was up and alert, tucking into himself, when he came face to face with Bowser. "What are you still doing here greenie? Being a spy?' Bowser asked gruffly. Luigi immediately shook his head. "N-no, your highness! I promise I'm n-not s-spying!" Luigi took off his hat and held it close to his chest as his breathing got faster and heavier. Bowser saw this and immediately softened himself. "Alright alright greenie. Calm down your gonna give yourself an attack." Terry had gone to Luigi's side and rubbed his shoulder.

With that, Luigi started to calm down, but still hugged his hat. Terry helped Luigi stand and lead him towards the door inside. "My king, if you'll allow me, I'll escort Luigi to a room so he can calm down." Bowser looked between his soldier and the still cowering and shaking human. "Fine. But if any problems that threaten us will be on you and I will see to it you never set foot in these lands." Bowser said in his commanding tone. Terry nodded and bowed as he lead Luigi away.

Bowser looked at the human as he left. He felt something in him. Something that felt familiar yet foreign. He'd have to keep an eye on his "guest" until then.