𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 suicide, depression, suicidal thoughts or ideas

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐌𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟾:𝟶𝟷𝙰𝙼

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟶𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Anxiety and depression rates in teens, have skyrocketed over the years. It's progression is insane due to some of them experiencing way before entering high school. Let alone middle school.
It was considered the child is anxious, or down in the dumps or to themselves.

When in reality, it's something completely different.

Day by day, week by week. Month by month, hour by hour, minute by minute. Vayda was suffering, on the outside and inside.
More so drowning if anything, and nobody could save her.

She's hasn't seen her therapist in months, so in substitute of that she'll occasionally visit her guidance counselor. Which Carol knows nothing of.

"Vayda?" She snaps out her daze, and looks straight ahead at the guidance counselor. Her right leg bouncing, frantically. Her eyes darts from one thing to another, dark circles / bags under her eyes.
Hair barely combed out, has been in the same depression bun for some days now.

August's hoodie covering her white tank top under, while wearing black sweats. No sneakers only crocs. She didn't have it in her to try to dress up.

Lack of sleep, smoking excessive amounts of weed, constantly in her own head 24/7, slowly cutting everyone off as your world crumbles to her feet.

"Hmm?" She hums in response, her body was so anxious to get out the seat. But she couldn't. Every Friday and Monday, for 20 minutes. They have to meet and discuss her problems, and what's going on.

"I asked if you're sleeping at night?" She wasn't, could barely sleep a wink. And if she did, it wasn't long. "Yea, getting loads of sleep." She faked yawned and adjusted herself in the chair.

"Okay well, do you have any college offers or interests?" She shakes her head no, "Nah, I don't think I'm not cut out for college."