Chapter 7: A Life Or Death Battle

A LIFE OR DEATH BATTLE

GOKU AND PICCOLO VS RADITZ

Goku: Y/N!!!

Goku slammed his fist into the sand, and Gohan, Roshi, Bulma, and Krillin gathered around him

Bulma: Goku! Are you okay?!

Gohan: Daddy!

Roshi: I'm sorry, I wish we could've done something, but he was just too strong!

Goku got up to one knee

Goku: NIMBUS!

The Flying Nimbus arrived and Goku tried to climb on, but Roshi and Bulma grabbed him

Roshi: Goku! Think about what you're doing!

Bulma: You can't fight him like this! You're hurt!

Goku: I-I know... B-but what am I supposed to do!? 

Bulma: Hard to believe... after all this time, you find out you have a brother, too bad he turned out to be such a jerk...

Gohan: W-what are you going to do, Dad? He has Y/N!

Hearing that made Goku flinch, he wanted nothing more than to go kill Raditz and get his youngest son back home safely.

Goku: His tail... That's it! That is his weak spot! I-If I can grab his tail, it'll drain his power. At least... that is how it worked for me.

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed over Kame House

???: It's useless! You can't win.

Everyone looked up, in the sky was Piccolo

Everyone: PICCOLO?!

Piccolo landed down, everyone on their guard

Piccolo: In case you didn't notice, his power level is nothing short of extraordinary. Far higher than ours. You're a fool if you think you can beat him alone.

Goku: Yeah, I know...

Piccolo: But if we were to team up, combine our strengths, and face him together, then perhaps there's hope!

Goku: Hold on, this isn't like you, why would YOU offer to help ME?!

Piccolo: Tch, don't get me wrong! This is business, I have no interest in helping you play the hero again. I care even less about what happens to that kid. I just don't want that alien monster interfering in my conquest of this planet!

Bulma cowered in fear as Gohan looked at Piccolo curiously

Piccolo: So, here's the deal. I'll join you as long as it takes to defeat these Saiyan warriors. Of course, as soon as we're finished with that, I plan to crush you like a bug, then continue my plans for world domination!

Goku: *chuckles* That won't happen, I'll make sure of it. Still, though, the idea of teaming up is a good one. It might be crazy, but you're right, it's the only way.

Piccolo: Then we're agreed. We just have to deal with it. *chuckles* Teaming up with Goku... I only hope I can suppress my urge to vomit 

Goku and Piccolo both nodded

Goku: Raditz flew off that way, best we try to pick up his trail! Gohan, stay here with Bulma, Roshi, and Krillin!

Gohan: O-okay!