She will be okay

Jade and perrie where in south shield's seeing their family both Alex and Jordan are are with them and they are staying in the same hotel perrie and Alex have took axel with them as they are on tour leighanne is with them but she's staying on the tour bus with Andre and the twins.

Perrie and jade had been at the hotel most of the day as they was having a few days off before they perform in Newcastle they have their boyfriends with them but Alex and perrie had been trying to go her mams but she wasn't at home yet.

Jade and Jordan were getting ready to go out for food they had invited perrie and Alex but they both wanted to stay at the hotel as axel was asleep Alex told perrie she could go with them but she was unsure to go.

Perrie went to jades room she knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer the door ' hey Jadey are you still going for food' she asks her bestie ' yeah are you and Alex coming?' ' Alex is staying as axel is asleep but I'm coming if that is okay?' ' yeah that's fine Pez how is axel?' ' he's good thanks Jadey'.

* at the restaurant *

They order they food and wait for it to come.

* Alex at the hotel*

Jesy turns up at perries and Alex's room and forces herself on Alex knowing perrie jade and Jordon were on their way back to the hotel ' Jesy you need to leave perrie is on her way back and she's my wife to be and my son is here' ' Alex she's cheating on you she has been for years and you sure that kid is yours' ' just leave now' Jesy kisses Alex as perrie walks through the door ' what's going on?!' ' ALEX TELL ME WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!' ' perrie she kissed me I told her that I love you and only you but are you cheating on me?' ' Alex I love you I would never cheat I can't believe you've just asked me that' perrie walks to axel ' your not taking my son' ' he's my son to you know Alex I'm not the one who kissed someone else and you have the cheek to ask me if I'm cheating and now your stopping me from letting me take my own son' perrie kisses axel ' mammy loves you little man I'll come back for you' ' perrie leaves the room and the hotel.

Perrie tries ringing jade but it goes straight to voicemail. She tries ringing her mam but her phone is off. Perrie drives to her mams house she knocks on the door and waits for her mam to answer the door ' perrie what are you doing her where's Alex and axel' ' mam he kissed Jesy I caught him kissing her he wouldn't let me bring axel he accused me of cheating' ' you need to talk to him perrie I know your hurting but if you love him talk to him about it I'm not taking sides but this isn't fair on you Alex and especially axel he needs you both' ' can't I stay here?' ' no sorry pez' ' fine '

Perrie was driving but her phone started to ring so she pulled up and didn't see a lorry coming towards her car then it crashes into her car.

Jade rings Alex ' hello' ' Alex is perrie with you I can't get hold of her she's tried to ring me but she won't answer her phone' 'no we had an argument and she walked out I don't know where she went but she always answers you' ' oh I'll go and look for her' ' okay if you find her tell her I'm sorry' jade ends the call then her phone rings ' hello mam' ' jade there's been a serious car accident near mine erm I'm sorry but perrie was badly hurt Karl went to see if she was okay' ' mam is she okay?' ' no jeed she's not breathing Karl is doing cpr and there's an ambulance on its way you need to let Alex and her mam know' ' I will but I'm coming yours I'll see you soon' jade goes to Alex and perries room  ' Alex open to door it's an emergency' Alex comes to the door ' jade what's wrong'  ' iii-its pez she's hurt' ' jade don't lie' 'Alex my mam just rang me there's been a crash Karl is trying to save her life Alex she's not breathing the ambulance is on it's way' ' jade I'm going can you watch axel' ' sure I'm gonna ring Debbie and tell her' ' thanks jade I'll keep you updated' ' thanks Alex' jade rings Debbie ' hello Debbie I know it's late but I'm sorry these been a bad accident' ' what do you mean are you okay' ' I'm fine I wasn't in the accident it was perrie she's in a bad way my mam rang me to tell me I've told Alex hes going to perrie I'm worried Debbie my mam said perrie wasn't breathing' ' jade are you being serious' 'yes debs I've got axel' ' I'll get Jonnie to take me to the hospital' ' okay tell pez I love her and I'll come and see her soon'

* few days later *

* at the hospital *

Jade goes seeing perrie ' hey perrie please wake up soon we all miss you axel keeps crying for you we have stopped the tour till your better we  need you pez' jade holds perries hand ' I wish I answered my phone to you it's all my fault I love you pez your my best friend we have been since we were kids your not just my best friend you my sister I love you with all my heart pez' perrie opens her eyes and squeezes jades hand ' hey you I'll get a doctor' jade gets a doctor ' miss Edwards do you know where you are?' ' erm hospital?' ' do you know why?' ' I was parked up and something hit my car' ' well there's on serious damage just a few broke ribs' ' where is my son?' ' with you family they will be coming soon but you are lucky thanks to you friends brother he saved you life' ' when can I leave?' ' you need so test done then if they are all clear you can leave' ' pez Alex and axel are here' 'okay jade but why's Alex here he kissed Jesy and stopped me from taking axel' ' pez is that why you rang me?' Perrie nodded ' I'm sorry do you want me to tell him to go?' Perrie cries jade hugs perrie ' I'm always here for you pez all the time leelee came yesterday but she's gone back to London she loves you and can't wait to see you again' 'I'll see Alex but can you stay with me' ' of course I will pez I love you' ' I love you too' Alex came in the room with axel ' mammy' ' hey baby boy' ' perrie I'm sorry but she kissed me I wish I told you the truth she came in the room saying you cheating I knew you wouldn't cheat I'm sorry for believing her I love you perrie' ' Alex I love you but I can't cope with all this I love you but you don't talk to her again because I love you I can't lose you but I believe you okay but' perrie looks at jade and mouths - I need a wee- ' pez I won't talk to her I'm not having this happen again'

The doctor comes in the room 'perrie is going to be okay she is allowed home she need a bit of restm ' thanks doctor'

First chapter done

How are you all doing

Please vote

Request if you what to on here or my Instagram @perrieedwardsfan2011