Tadashi x reader Lemon

Hey guys! How's it going? I'm back with another Yaoi Lemon! Nya~ Haha! I always wanted to try that. By the way, I am very sorry I didn't update this sooner! My Yuri book was going up....

Sorry!

└(^o^)┘

The door creaked as a young male walked in the Lucky Cat Cafe. He smiled kindly at Aunt Cass, seeing her wave him over.

"Hi (Name)! He's Upstairs if you need him."

"Oh thanks Cass!" He chimed, walking over to the stairs.

"Oh dear, Aunt Cass is Just fine!" She giggled before going back to taking orders. (Name) grinned before stepping up the stairs, passing The Hamada's kitchen where Hiro was, chewing on a couple of gummy bears.

"Hey (name)!" Hiro shrugged, waving at the spoken as he started to step up towards the Hamada's bedroom.

"Sup Hiro!" He waved back before disappearing behind the wall.

He pushed open the door and walked in, savoring the smell of cookies, gummy bears and Tadashi's cologne.

"Oh, hi (name)!" Tadashi exclaimed. He sat at Hiro's Computer, working on God who knows what.

"Hi Dashi!" (Name) greeted back. "What are you doing at Hiro's desk?"

"Oh..uh..J-just doing some research..." Tadashi quickly sputtered out as he hid the screen from (name). (Name) rolled his charming (eye color) eyes.

"Okay," (name) walked over to Tadashi's bed and laid down on it, savoring the feel of Tadashi's husk.

He rolled around on the covers and Tadashi got up and peeked around the corner, only to see (name) cuddling with Tadashi's pillows.

Tadashi walked over to the right side of the bed and laid down on it, beside (name), gazing down at the smaller boy.-(Sorry if your pretty big)-

"What?" (Name) asked as Tadashi smiled and started to stroke his (short, Meduim, long) hair whilst staring off into his beautiful eyes.

(Name) was irresistible for most men. He was the most adorable but appealing man that was bisexual! He had (short, Meduim,long) (hair color) hair, and sparkling (eye color) eyes, his body was frail but strong in a sense that made him who he is.

In Tadashi's Eyes, he was perfect.

"Nothing, your just too cute!" Tadashi mumbled and kissed (name) softly on the lips. (Name)'s eyes widened but slowly closed as he melted into the savory kiss with Tadashi, feeling his soft pink lips rub against his own.

Tadashi had so many dreams about this that it made him almost go crazy. He always wrote those dreams in his secret diary hidden underneath His messy bed.

He moved his hand up to cup the fragile boys head as he pressed a bit more force into the kiss, slowly dragging his pink tongue over (name)'s (light, Meduim, dark) lips.

(Name) opened his lips a bit and Tadashi's tongue slipped in, tangling their tongues together.

Tadashi's hand slowly came to life and started to slip up (name)'s (favorite color) shirt, feeling his (light, tan, Meduim, dark) porcelain skin brush underneath his finger tips.

Tadashi slipped off (name)'s shirt and rolled him onto his side, so (name)'s back was facing Tadashi, who softly laid kisses on his jaw and neck.

"T-Tadashi..." (Name) moaned as the spoken tweaked his lovers nipples.

His mouth opened and placed his hot tongue on his neck, licking it up and down. He paused when (name) gasped.

He hit it!