Hiccup x reader lemon

Kon'nichiwa, guys! I do know a lot about any kind of boy... Except the disney-(you know the 'Prince's' )-ones....but remember you can always request!
Btw remember this is for men!

▽・x・▽

"Hey, (Name)! Wait up!" Hiccup yelled as he tried the catch up to you. The young (hair color) male smirked as he signaled for his (dragon type) to go faster.

"Never!" (Name) yelled back as he looked back, his dragon going higher with every flap of its (dragon color) wings. Hiccup grunted before coming up with a plan.

After (name) dived, hiccup did to. But he knew that since you were knew to the whole 'riding dragons' thing, that he would be able to dive down faster.

He went past the young male as they dived, making (name) gasp.

(Name) and hiccup went around for a bit before they found a new area. (Name) and hiccup laughed and stumbled off their dragons.

"Hahaha! I-it was s-so funny wh-when you tried t-to...hehehe!" Hiccup bursted out laughing. (Name) laughed along a bit before settling down as their dragons wandered off.

Hiccup stood a couple feet behind you, watching as you sat down and leaned against a large rock. He smiled.

'So beautiful, why can't you see yourself like I do?' Hiccup thought to himself.

'Well, hiccup... It's now or never, either he takes your love or he rejects and leaves...forever.' He thought as he started to slowly confront (name).

Hiccup bent down in front of (name) and straddled his thighs. Hiccup never felt this way before to another man. He leaned forward and held (names) soft (skin color) in his hands, as (name)'s eyes widened.

"Hiccup!" (Name) gasped, he didn't know what to do. Hiccup smiled before leaning forward.

"Hey, um... (Name)... Listen... I have liked you for a very long time now... You probably won't understand how long I actually was holding back to do this, but...." Hiccup paused, taking this moment to look into (name)'s (eye color) eyes.

"I love you!" And with that, he pressed his lips to (names), his soft (lip color) lips. (Name) didn't actually respond like hiccup wanted but, he went on.

He was determined to show his love towards the other man. Make him know that nobody will make him feel the same way.

Their tongues danced as their mouths opened. Hiccup took this chance to pull (name) into his lap, and lean against the rock as well.

(Name) didn't know what this feeling was. Honestly, he never felt it. (Name) actually been having these things called... Erections...?

Hiccup moved his lips away from (name)'s and began to drag his tongue down (name)'s neck to his collar bone, were he also started to take off (name)'s armor.

As hiccup threw the armor piece away, (name) took off his shirt, revealing his toned chest and his light 6 pack. Hiccup loved (name)'s 6 pack, especially when (name) came out of water and was wet.

Hiccup pushed (name) onto his back as he began to trail tiny pecks of stinging hot love to his pink nipple. He ran his tongue around it a few times before taking the whole bud into his mouth, lapping at it and nipping.

(Name) let out a sigh of pleasure as hiccup tasted his skin. He stretched on arm above his head and with the other, he weaved the hand through hiccups auburn hair, and arched his back.

Hiccup then started to trail his tongue lower and lower until he came to (name)'s V-line. He smirked up at his new lover in lust before started to undo (name)'s buttons to his pants.

He slid them off his legs and pulled (name) into another kiss. This one wasn't lust filled, it was filled with passion, love, admiration and gentleness making (name)'s erection grow.

As they kissed, hiccups hand sneakily went down and groped (name)'s shaft, making his (eye color) eyes fly open.

"Unnuhhhhh....." He moaned, "hic... Please...." Hiccup bit his lips before slipping his hand down into (name)'s underwear, making him bite into Hiccups shoulder.

Hiccup swiftly, with his other hand, started to take off his armor too, with a bit of help from (name), of course.

Hiccup's hand quickly moved up and down (name)'s shaft before releasing it to strip himself of his clothes. They hit the dirty floor with a flap and Hiccup moved on.

"Are you okay?" Hiccup asked, he didn't want to hurt his lover. (Name) nodded, his (hair length) (hair color) hair bouncing along. Hiccup was about to strip off his boxers but instead bent down in front of (name), like before.

He took the ends of (name)'s boxers and pulled them down just enough to see his pulsing erection. Hiccup licked his lips before grabbing (name)'s reddened Shaft with his hands.

Hiccup bent down so his breath brushed against the tip of (name)'s member, which was over spilling with pre-cum.

Hiccup took it into his mouth, making the (hair color)ed male to shiver with anticipation. He looked up at (name), lust coating his forest green eyes.

"Hiccup...hic.....p-please!" (Name) groaned out, he wanted release. Hiccup smirked before taking his partners Shaft into his mouth. (Name) moaned and grabbed fistfuls of hiccups auburn hair, pulling him closer.

Hiccup closed his eyes and took (name)'s member in and out of his mouth, sometimes the tip of it would brush against the back of Hiccups throat, barely making him gag.

"Ahhh-" (name) was cut off by hiccup releasing his shaft and kissing him while his hands pushed (name)'s boxers down.

"Are you ready?" Hiccup asked his lover as he turned him onto his fours and started to remove his boxers. (Name) nodded and soon he felt his arse being lifted into hiccups hips, his member slightly caressing his anus, spreading his pre-cum on it.

All of the sudden Hiccup plunged in, making the other young male scream out. Hiccup jumped but quickly bent down to whisper sweet nothings into his ears.

"Shhhhh...Its okay, it'll only last for a bit." (Name) nodded, trusting his sweet words. Slowly, the pain eased away and (name) opened his mouth, a bright red hue spread across his (skin color) face.

"Y-you...you can m-move..." He whispered slightly, tho hiccup still heard his plead and started to thrust roughly in and out, also grabbing his hips as they made love.

"Ugh! S-so tight!....Damn!" Hiccup groaned as (name)'s face became even redder.

"D-don't say things l-like that!....It's em-embarrassing!" (Name) scolded, trying not to moan as His lover pumped in and out of him.

Hiccups thrusts got harder and shorter as they moved together, their skin molding together as if two puzzle pieces.

"Hicc-" (Name) wanted to tell him something, but was cut off by Hiccup pulling out and laying (Name) on his back before moving to hold his knees by his head and inserting himself once more.

(Name) gasped at this, he could feel hiccup much better and see him.

"Mmmmm!..." (Name) groaned as hiccups thrusts became animalistic and inhuman. Their bodies bouncing as sweat rolled down their chests and foreheads.

"Hic-Hiccup... I-I'm... Gunna...." (Name) moaned out, not being able to finish the rest of his sentence.

Hiccup nodded as he started to play with (Name)'s balls, making him buck into him. Hiccup's lips collided with (name)'s (lip color) ones as they came.

"UUUNNN....HICCUP!" (Name) yelled out and collapsed, slightly conscious. Hiccup collapsed beside him, whispering his name over and over again.

(Name) took hiccups cheeks into his hands and kissed him softly.

"I love you too, hiccup."

▽・x・▽

(A/n) Hey guys, how are you! I hope I did well on this Yaoi Lemon, but I got tired around the end, it's about night time where I live so... Yeah... Please VOTE and REQUEST if you want another oneshot or lemon!
1332 words used.

Kazumi Tachibana