Chapter 1: I See You

Start from the beginning

I was about ready to scream at Tom but who opened the door made me embarrassed. There was Austin, his blond hair looking like fresh autumn leaves that soaked up the sun before they fell off. The anger seemed to vanish when I looked into his eyes.  They vaguely reminded me of the forest, they were these mysterious moss green eyes. But I wasn’t embarrassed because of that, I was embarrassed because he only had shorts on, which meant that his pecks were on full display for my viewing pleasure.

With his sun kissed skin, his abs seemed more defined. i found it very hard to look away. And then the clouds seem to part, because the Sun came shining through, landing on where we stood, lighting his eyes perfectly. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy, and I suddenly got light headed.

“I wa-was won-wonder-wondering if-f um you-your brother wa-was he-here?” Oh God! I sounded like a stuttering moron!

“My brother? Yeah I think he’s upstairs you-” he was interrupted by his girlfriend, Lana.

“What do we have here?” her voice was soft and edgy as she studied me, her arms wounded around his lower torso.

“Ma-May I co-come in?” I sputtered.

She chuckled, saying: “Th-that de-depends!”  she was mocking me.

I could feel my cheeks blush from embarrassment so I just muttered, “Forget it.” And I began to walk away “Sorry for wasting your time.” I said over my shoulder, walking down the path.

“Wait, hold up.” His hand found my forearm, making butterflies arise in my stomach. “Forgive her, she’s always like that. I’ll help you find my brother.” He said, bending down to reach my eye level, there was a small smile on his lips.

I smiled and nodded, which made his smile bigger. The butterflies leaped into my heart, their wings making my heart beat faster.

When we entered the house, Lana was on the couch with a magazine and when she saw us enter together her green eyes blazed with hate.

I followed closely behind him, breathing in his fresh clean scent. When we went up the stars, we turned a right and on the door was “Thomas”.

“If you want I’ll go in with you.” He turned toward me, his holding my gaze intently.

My hitched in my throat, I seemed to get lost in the deep pools of his eyes. “N-No its okay.” I smiled and stepped forward, tripping over his feet.

He caught me instantly, his hands holding my elbows. I blushed at the touch of his soft fingers grasping onto my skin.

“I’m so sorry, I’m a klutz.” I whispered, stepping away from his grasp.

He just chuckled and said it was okay, as he made his way downstairs, leaving me alone with the door that said “Thomas”. I breathed in and opened the door, and there he was, on a bean bag chair with a controller and headset, his dark brown hair aswift, ending just precisely where his crystal clear blue eyes began. He hadn’t even realized that I was there until I pushed my hair behind my ears. His eyes flickering momentarily before he did a double take and he dropped the controller. His eyes held my gaze for a short moment before I felt a sly smile pull up on the corner of my lips. For a second he looked scared but he hid it quickly with an amused smile.

“I guess that wasn’t an empty threat, now was it?” he smiled arching an eyebrow.

“It wasn’t, are you ready for my foot in your ass?” I asked walking forward, he moved back as I did so.

“You won’t do it.” He said, getting up from his bean bag chair in one swift movement.

“Oh really?” I encountered a depth of fierceness in my voice, I didn’t know from where it was that that came from but I liked it.

“Yeah,” he said towering over my small frame. “You wouldn’t dare.”

And I did it, I drew my leg back and let it swing like a bat right between his legs. He went tumbling down. I started laughing because I’d never think I had the guts, and also because of his face. He looked, well in all honesty, like someone kicked his balls. And that made laugh hysterically.

“Ugh…” he grunted in pain.

“How you like them apples?” I screamed in his face, but he only grunted a response.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I tensed before I heard who it was, my mom.

“Mom?” I opened the door. “What are you doing here?” I asked her, she had her usual cloths on just a coral pink now.

“Well I just wanted to say lunch is ready!” she said in her happy-go-lucky usual tone.

“That’s all you came here to tell me?”

“Well…no, there’s something else.” Her face seemed deep in thought but it vanished when Tom grunted from behind me. I gulped because it was loud enough to hear. “What was that? Oh dear what happened to him?” my mother said looking at Tom.

“Well…well I was taking care of him when you came in, and obviously I had to stop, but um…um…when I came in he was on the floor so I’m assuming he hit himself in a very special area that no-” my mother cut me off from my rant.

“His Willis and Doodle-Berries!?” she exclaimed lightly. My mother is such a lune.

“Yes mom, his Willis and Doodle-Berries.” I faked false concern, and from my peripheral vision I could see Tom shooting me daggers.

“ Oh, I just remembered! This has been going off since you left.” My mom handed me my cell phone, which had fifteen missed calls.

“Who was it?” I asked.

“Oh I don’t know.” She doesn’t know how to work technology very well.

“Please don’t leave…” Tom said from the ground, I lightly kicked his rips.

“Oh no, you’re in great hands, I’ve seen my daughter take care of her father, she’s a great nurse.” She informed before leaving.

“Yeah, I’m a great nurse.” I closed the door as the sly smile appeared again, just as I was going to him my phone rang. “Hello?”

“Why you little! You hung up on me! I swear I’m go-”

“Megan?” I questioned, cutting her off.

“No! Your grandmother!” she snapped with sarcasm.

“Oh, Jesus, sorry. So what happened?” I asked, she obviously called for another reason other than to yell at me.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go out to see a movie, I heard that new movie with dude from Twilight is really good. What’s his name? Parker? No that’s Spiderman, Parkinson? No that’s a disease, umm…Whatever you up for it?”

“You know it g-money!”

“Alright homie-g! I’ll see you in a bit.” She chuckled before she hung up.

*******************************************************************

alright homie-g's this book is written by kall485 and me [kittykatt95]

so i big shout out to her for her brain eggs *lol* and crazy fun self!

also check out her new stories they are so RADICAL!!!!! i ♥ them, and check mines out to

DON'T FORGET!!!! COMMENT VOTE FAN!!!! ☺