Chapter 1: I See You

People this is Austin, gorgeuos right!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chapter 1: I See You

I wiggled my toes over the rim of the white tub, cupping the phone to my ear as Megan began to say something about going out with her father somewhere. She kept on ranting but I was in my own world, day dreaming about Austin. I sighed, if only I could have him.

“You’re not listening are you?” she was getting irritated.

“Yeah I was! I just yawned.” I lied.

“Really? What did I say?” I could already imagine her hand on her hip while her head was tilted slightly to the right.

“That you and your dad are going somewhere?” there was doubt in voice, I knew she heard it.

Beep! Beep!

Oh thank god, another caller. “There’s another caller I have to go. Bye.”

“Oh no you do-” I clicked her of and switched callers.

“Hello?” I smiled, thankful this person called me right on time.

“Hello Rachelle!” my smile disappeared, not him!

“What do you want?” I asked sitting up abruptly which made the water shift. It went out of the tub and onto the tiled floors. “Shit.” I muttered.

“For you to sit back and relax…” his sly voice cooed smoothly.

“Why would I do that?” I asked, rubbing the bar of soap down my leg for the fifth time.

“Because…I can see you naked.” The moment he whispered the last part, I jumped out of my bathtub and onto the tiles, making an instant face plant.

Laughter, from the phone scattered inches away from me all I heard. I looked at the window. The blinds were closed! “Why you little…”

“Honey are you okay?” I could hear my mother from downstairs.

“Yes Mom, I’m fine.” I yelled back. I picked up the phone and pressed it to my ear. “You better run.” I seethed into the phone.

“You don’t scare me.” He admitted, his voice suave and cocky.

“Fine, but you better not scream like a little girl when I shove my foot up your ass!”

“Honey, did you say there’s a boot in your ass?” my mom was coming up the stairs, I locked the bathroom door really quickly, almost breaking my neck from the water that spilled.

“No mom I said…there’s soot on the grass.” What the hell did I just say?

“No there isn’t I just had your father mow the lawn.”

“Mom! It’s a…a play!” I’m the worst liar ever.

“A play! I want to see, when is it?” she asked from behind the door.

“You can’t it’s in…in um…Africa!” I slapped my forehead, I could hear Tom laughing his head off from the other end of the line.

“Honey, are you sure you’re okay, there’s no grass in Africa, at least not that I know of.”

“Mom, can I get dressed? Alone?” I nearly threw the word at her face.

“Okay honey.” When  heard her feet retreating I lunged for the phone but the line was dead.

I quickly got dressed in grey shorts, a white oversized tee with a black heart at the center and my silver sparkly Converse. I ran out the door walking to Tom’s house, which so happened to be next door. I banged on the pristine white door so hard I think it was going to fall off of its hinges but I couldn't care less.