twelve

June 29, 2021 London

"Isabelle, just sit your ass down!" I'm getting yelled by my stylist, Pamela.

"You're taking forever!" I hiss at her with an angry pout and she scoffs, forcing me to sit still.

"I know you want to see your girlfriend, but I can't let you leave this hotel room without finishing or your mom will kill me" She tells me and I roll my eyes at the mention of my mom. "So, please, give me ten more minutes and you can go, okay?"

"Fine" I huff out, but stop moving.

It's only me and her in this hotel room, she's the only one who helps me to get ready for the premiere. Why? Oh, it's a funny story, actually.

Two days ago, I decided that I don't give a shit and booked a plane ticket to London. I was supposed to go to a premiere in New York, but I didn't have this in contract. I could choose any city to go and I did choose London.

Partly it was because I'm giving my mom silent treatment for a couple of days and I didn't want to stay in New York longer than I had to, so I took Billie and left. I feel a little sorry for Rose, but it's not my fault that mom hided from me something that big. I'm not over it and I won't be for a long time.

But I also was a shitty girlfriend recently. Flo was trying her best and I was usually not in the mood for a talk. I didn't tell her yet, but I'll tomorrow when we'll be together in her house. For now, I'll surprise her at the red carpet.

I still believe that I did this. It's so unlike for me, but I enjoy the spontaneousness. It's fun.

For the premiere, I have an outfit from Dolce & Gabbana, spring 2021 collection. It's a black and white lacy-ish short dress with puffy, long sleeves. Mid-thigh shoes on high heels from the same material complete perfectly the whole outfit.

 Mid-thigh shoes on high heels from the same material complete perfectly the whole outfit

Honestly, I love how good I look in this.

Especially with a black eyeshadow, eyeliner, simple false lashes and bright, red lipstick.

"Okay, go put your dress and I'll help you with shoes" Pamela says.

"Kay" I nod in agreement, standing up from my chair. I go to the bathroom and put the dress on with caution because this shit is tight. After a minute, I come back to the bedroom and Pamela helps me with shoes. "Thanks, Pam"

"No problem, kiddo" She replies, patting me on my shoulder. "I called the car when you were in the bathroom, he'll be here in five. Penelope is with him" She informs me and I hum in acknowledgement, looking at my phone.

Two missed calls from my mom and one from my girlfriend. I ignore mom's call purposely, Flo's only because I want it to be a surprise.

I shove my phone in my purse and hug Pamela before I walk out of the room. The car is already waiting for me when I arrive at the entrance.