#6

April 2, 2015

Unbeknownst to our almost-poker-faced protagonist, Kushida had thoughts directly contradicting the words she herself uttered.

'Hee! Hee! So, it seems like I finally have a chance to infiltrate Horikita's interpersonal walls. It was so humiliating when she declined my request for her number. That bitch will pay!'

Oh so potty-mouthed she was. The so-called Angelic girl mentally insulted her classmate just because she couldn't befriend her.

While Ayanokōji was focused on his mission to approach Hirata and address the class, Kushida had her own agenda lurking in the shadows. She intended to use Ayanokōji as a pawn to bridge the gap between her and Horikita.

Her desire to befriend Horikita had grown into a determination to infiltrate those interpersonal walls that Horikita had erected.

Kushida was willing to employ cunning tactics and utilize the unsuspecting Ayanokōji to achieve her goal.

On this particular topic, the fact that she got in contact with Horikita's singular contemporary loner was a step in the right direction.

Speaking of which, Ayanokōji took initiative to write a detailed message addressed to the pretty boy (Hirata) scheduled to send automatically at 14:05 exactly.

Ayanokōji's carefully crafted message to Hirata was a subtle but significant move in their plan. It held hints and advice about the school's hidden rules and the potential problems that could arise, designed to make Hirata aware of the situation and be prepared to address it.

It was a gamble whether Hirata would truly assist, but it wasn't like anything would be lost if not.

If the defects lost a lot of class points, it was still okay since spending lavishly was never a requirement for this institution. A reserved supply of free products was available at the stores, which would be sufficient for basic survival.

Relief, remedy and precaution go well together in actuality...

If suffering is completely avoided before its projected deadline, a person can find themselves in a comfortable position while everyone else wails in pain.

1

Horikita arrived while Kushida was walking away from Ayanokōji's desk. Simultaneously, the brunette was aggressively tapping at the screen as if he'd accidentally downloaded a virus.

The scene was... uncanny.

Let's just say his poker face did not complement the actions of his fingers very well.

Just imagine if Plankton from 'SpongeBob SquarePants' tried to steal the Krabby Patty formula in this exact manner.

Many kids would be cursed with ruthless nightmares.

Putting aside her shock, she approached her desk which was right next to his. "Stressed?" That was all she could do to start this conversation while taking her seat.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"To be completely honest right now, you look constipated."

"Ayanokōji-kun, have you eaten anything bad? Is it perhaps an illness?" she continued, feigning concern for the protagonist. It wasn't convincing, however.

"Sorry, but I'm allergic to bullshit, Horikita."

"Your face tells me all I need to know. Why don't we start there first of all?" Horikita retorted, citing a source for her apprehension.