Azeera hums, continues hovering. You lay back on the bed, abruptly sitting when you see her hand tugging on the blanket around luffy. "Azeera." you hiss out, confused. "what the hell are you doing?"

Azeera's eyes gleam in the almost dark room, pausing her hands when you get a glimpse of Luffy's raven hair. You are not sure what the girl is up to but waking Luffy up at this hour is not something you want to deal with- nor explain his assumption of why you were disturbing him.

Luffy's forearm tangles in the blanket, resisting automatically when Azeera pulls. You hop of the bed, reaching to grip Azeera's arm, only to still when Luffy stirs, mumbling something you can't understand.

"Quit that." you mutter, brows frowned.

Azeera looks at you and you think she finally stops but then her arms are shaking his back rapidly. Luffy groans quietly, hazily turning to his side, eyes still closed as he limply tries to catch the hands behind him. Of course, his fingertips brush through Azeera, meeting empty air.

you take the chance to lunch for the girl, expression frustrated when you realize she doesn't let you get in touch with her skin. your hands also go through her, landing across Luffy's form. You whip your head upwards, glaring. "Azeera, seriously, what are you up to? just let him sleep."

Azeera huffs, doesn't answer as she pokes him once before disappearing with a thin line of smoke. You are about to lean back straight when you hear Luffy puff out a mumble, something close to 'lem'me sleep' Before you are processing, one of his arms circle around your waist, snatching you to fall on the bed.

A gasp leaves your throat, heart hammering when your back bumps his chest. You can feel his hair brushing against your ear, breathing in a steady beat, thankfully still remaining asleep. Hopefully.

"Luffy." You whisper yell, trying to ignore the heat of his body. Your own face shouldn't feel so warm but it's hard to contain when each second gets his arms to push you closer against him.

Of course, no response is said back, save for the nuzzle of his head. You try to tug away from his grasp, mind slowly turning dizzy due to the closeness.

Its not like Luffy's forearm is tight along you but you still feel weak at the idea of protesting against it. Heat itself swirls underneath your skin, making your eyes clench shut when his fingertips brush on your chest.

It's not intentional. You are pretty sure it isn't. So it really shouldn't make you sigh out a gasp, embarrassment creeping in you at the small noise for such a small action.

God, okay, this succumbs thing is no joke.

With some very impressive willpower, you manage to slip away, tucking him back under his blanket, ignoring the way his lips do a small frown. It's for your own good, for not wanting to have your face catch on fire.

You take steps towards your bed, palming your face as sweat gathers around obvious areas. Yeah, it's definitely hot today. It can not be just you, right?

You feel exposed as you jump out of the room, hurring towards the other side of the ship, the sun so close to setting itself completely up on display. There's no better time than that to shower.

You remember to search for that floating little girl as you walk, knowing damn well she did all that with a purpose. You don't find her, kind of thankfully because you feel like you can barely talk.

There's no one in the bathtubs when you stroll in, shutting the curtains behind your form. Silence adresses you peacefully, a miracle to your restless heart.

You quickly pry away your clothes, getting in the tub after the filling is done. The water is neutral and a sigh escapes past your lips.

You feel so much better. All worries flying out of you. Experiencing no aches in your body for ahem hormonal reasons.

You stand there for a while, staring into nothing while you apply the liquid soap around your body. You bend forward to do your lower half, only to freeze when something wet slides down your inner thighs.

You think it's water at first, pretty reasonable, but that was already turned off and you were a hindered percent sure it doesn't look white.

You stand up abruptly, peering down and blinking out your shock. All too soon embarrassment starts flooding inside of you soon, internally panicking about what godawful things are happening to your body.

Why the fuck are you leaking?

Not knowing what to do, you turn on the shower, Ignoring the slick running down your thighs. Nothing even fucking happened and your body's acting like a virgin. Great. Absolutely tolerable.

"I just wanna..." you trail off, whining to yourself. Even you don't know what was the finishing word but the first thing that flashes across your mind is fuck.

Your eyes shoot open. Fuck. Fuck.

Bad, this was bad.

Without a thought, you are out of the shower, gritting your teeth when your mark starts pulsing. There's still breif tingles between your legs but this is the public women bathroom, so for the sake of the lovely two ladies on this ship, you would rather not pay attention to it.

Feeling refreshed, you are striding towards the ship railing, enjoying the cool air brushing against your skin. Nobody is awake yet. Expect you.

(I know its Short

(I know its Short. But it was already half written and I just quickly finished this to just post a chapter.) My apologie--