《TWENTY ONE》

ワンピース

There's just a lot of noises, some calm, some rough and some too panicked but you can't really make out anything

There's just a lot of noises, some calm, some rough and some too panicked but you can't really make out anything. I mean your eyes are covered and sensing the soft textured stuff around your head, it's a blindfold.

Your hands are also tied behind a wooden post, a little too loose for it to be a kidnapped type. Bunch of scenarios flash in a rapid speed but you know they are not the ones you want to remember. It's a little difficult to comprehend how you would get in a situation like this: tied on a post while leaning down on your knees.

Abruptly, you suck in air from your teeth, just as soon as a spot on your neck starts to pulse. You almost think that somebody put your heart at the wrong spot when mummers catch your attention. How you got in a situation like this? It's not clear.

"She is awake- " don't know who that is.

"It's getting red again-" another anonymous.

They do sound familiar though.

"Chopper, What do we do!?" Now that-
For a second you miss it but the word 'chopper' gets your focus, painting a reindeer's image in your head. Yep. That's a name you definitely recognize though your brain aches when you try harder to get your memory back.

Fuck- everything hurts so bad.

"Y/n?" It sounds like a female but you contain that assumption.

Your voice comes out croaky, harsh and dry. "Who?-"

oh
Y/n. Who is y/n? You swear that person sounds so close to you. It's only when they repeat it again that a little gasp leaves you.

You are y/n.
You don't know why you want to laugh breathlessly right now.

Various painted images flash back towards your head, moving one by one in rapid speed as you shake your face to clear the transparent burden it brings. You are pretty sure that's not normal but again- and again- though this time, you let them be, inhaling sharply at a lot of memory realizations.

Your mouth shuts quiet again, your shoulders heaving off. Damn. . .right.
'I was supposed to find luffy.' You think, then widen your eyes.

"Wait-" you hear yourself suddenly call out. Chopper- and that other voice; Nami.

"Where am I?" Hopefully, your body is tilted towards your crew members.

"And what happened to luffy?- oh and there was this woman creature who started attacking-" you take a deep breath as they all start talking over.