Home Coming

Sasuke's pov,

       At a forest near the village hidden in mist Sasuke defeated two rouge ninjas whom were once associated with black zetsu. He was waiting for the mizukage to hand over the rouge ninjas. Sasuke was nearly spent 6 months on this mission to capture all the person whom in contact with Akatsuki. He sees his fully bandaged left hand made of Hashirama cell. There is a small smile is his lip on remembering how sakura forced to get this hand.
He really miss his sakura. He was living together with sakura. Every day he misses sakura's scent,her smile,  her voice with her favorite word "Sasuke kun", her cooking . No,  Not the cooking. She really sucks at cooking.

His thoughts was cut down by arrival of lady mizukage - Mei terumi.

"Uchiha Sasuke, Glad to meet you again" says mei

"Hn"

Some guards arrest the rogue ninjas and ready to get them to prison

"So they were the last members huh??" Mei asked

"Hn"

"So your mission finished successfully huh?? If you don't have any other commitment, what about stay in mist for some days as my special guest?" Says mei with a smirk.

"you dont have to worry.I have some important things to do" I says

"Well its a loss for you, you Uchiha...
Anyways thanks for your co operation  on this mission " mei says

"Hn. I have to go" i said and walk away from them.

Finally i am going to meet my sakura. I was very Excited. This time i am going to ask her to marry me. What will she do?? She will accept it??

I was overwhelmed with my curiosity . I can't wait to see her . I used my Rinnegan to open a portal to konaha's gate. I stood in front of konaha's gate.

 I stood in front of konaha's gate

I was welcomed by gatekeepers

"Uchiha san, you returned huh??
How was your mission?" Gatekeeper asked

" fine"

"Ok I will report your return to Hokage sama " gatekeeper says

"No need. I will meet him in person" I says and went to my home