I walk in circles for a while, seeing the same trees and bushes and rocks over and over again. Soon enough, my feet started hurting and my face burned from me rubbing my tears off.

Turning around, I head back to the gazebo. The structure is illuminated by lit-up candles hanging from the side of the roof. Despite me waking up here for some reason (obviously kidnapped), it's really gorgeous.

I make my way into it and sit in my previous spot, my eyes never leaving the mysterious man's. It didn't take long for my cheeks to get soaked with tears.

Embarrassed, I turn around and curl into a ball on the floor, crying myself to sleep.

Ace

I slowly get up from my spot on the bench, stretching. The sun is long gone, leaving a very dark night in its place.

I walk over to the emotional girl; she's asleep and has drool trailing from her chin, dripping onto the floor.

Reaching down, I pick her up and place her on my shoulder, her legs automatically curl around my waist.

"She's so angry and small, adorable," I mumble, rubbing her back as I walk towards the gate of the small forest. "I'm surprised she didn't find the way out."

Noah stands outside the gate, loyally waiting for me to get back. A smile graces his face as I come closer. "She tired herself out, sir?"

I walk past him, making my way up the steep hill toward my house.

"Yeah, she cried until she passed out, I'm glad. I didn't want her to break anything in the house," I smile down at her sleeping face, she looks so peaceful compared to how angry she was. She suddenly moves and burrows her face into my chest, her thumb following it and slipping into her mouth unconsciously.

"I'm assuming she gave you a good impression?" Noah questions quietly, looking at her with a soft smile.

"Hell no," I chuckle. "She gave me a terrible impression, but I do like her. She'd be gone by now if I didn't."

We finally made it to the house, the porch feeling nice under our feet compared to the rough ground. As we approach the doors, two maids open the doors, holding them as we walk in.

I walk through the house, proudly. I can't wait until she wakes up and I can show her the house; though, I know she'll probably have attitude and be freaked out. Finally, I make it up the stairs and to our rooms. Hers' is a couple of doors down and across the hall from mine, not as close as I'd like, but the closest I could get quickly.

The walls are pretty and are changeable if she wants to change them in the end. But right now, they're purple with a ton of white "glow-n-dark" butterflies scattered around. The floor is a black carpet, just in case of stains. Her bed is a decent size, in case she wants an animal or something, and it's in the back of the room; it's circular.

Honestly, she'll probably be weirded out since I know her name, but it'll be okay; we'll work through it. Walking quickly to the bed, I place her down and cover her up.

"I'm going to head to bed," I say to Noah as I leave the room. "I want an overnight guard beside her door all night,"

"I can stay sir," Noah volunteers.

"No, you sleep for a couple of hours and if you feel alright, you can take a half shift. Put Gregory on, he's fine," I tell Noah, he's been up since 6 am with me, doing crap all day. We were finally going to be free, but thankfully, Kaitlyn called about Constance.

"Are you sure?" Noah asks, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, her windows are locked so he won't have to worry about that," I say, putting a hand on Noah's shoulder. "It'll be alright."