ix.

VALENTINA AND ETHAN were in mindy's hospital room. she had just come out of surgery and was still unconscious.

valentina was sitting in the chair next to mindy's bed and was holding her hand.

the doctor told them that it wasn't anything too severe and she would be okay.

valentina sighed in relief. the last thing she wanted is to lose three friends in the span of 24 hours.

"thank you doctor." valentina said.

the doctor nodded and left the room.

ethan watched as valentina held on to mindy's hand and looked at her, deep in thought.

after a few minutes, a nurse came in to check on mindy.

valentina walked out of the room, and ethan trailed behind her.

she sat down on one of the chairs outside of the room. ethan sat down in the one next to her.

"are you okay?" he asked the girl.

"it's just- it feels like everyone i know is getting hurt," she held back tears that were practically begging to run from her eyes.

"first quinn, then anika, then ivy, and now mindy got hurt. i don't want my friends to die." she felt tears falling from here eyes down to her mouth.

"hey, it's okay. it'll be over soon." he put his hand on top of the one that was resting on her leg.

she looked up at the boy, and her eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips, and he mirrored her actions.

the two teenagers leaned into each other.

"thank you for helping me," valentina muttered, her lips inches away from his.

"yeah, no problem." he leaned in closer.

eventually, they had gotten so close that their lips were hovering over each other's.

valentina pushed herself closer and their lips interlocked.

in that moment, it seemed as if everything around them had disappeared.

the two were completely oblivious to mindy watching them through the window, a smile on her face.

it wasn't until the nurse walked out that they realized that they were still in a hospital. and mindy was just almost killed.

the two backed away from each other. valentina turned her head to the side and smiled.

"finally!" valentina looked inside the room and noticed mindy was up and smiling.

valentina got up and ran inside the room, "oh my god mindy! you gave me a heart attack," the two girls hugged each other.

"mm, yeah no, i think that was ethan, if you know what i mean," she said in a low voice.

valentina scoffed and ethan walked into the room.

"i'm gonna go meet everyone at the theater. please don't do anything stupid, mindy," valentina grabbed her crutches and started making her way out of the room.

"i'll try?" mindy furrowed her eyebrows.

"i'll see you later." valentina said to ethan, who smiled in response.

"you're not gonna go with her? you guys can make out on the way there." mindy said after valentina left.

"oh, shut up."

SADIE SPEAKS
ik this chapter is short
too, but they kissed so
u get what u get.

i haven't updated in a
few days sorry 😞😞
i probably wont update
too much this week bc
my family's coming to
town and my spring
break just ended so ☹️

remember to vote and
comment 🙏🙏