vii.

IVY SAT ON the sofa in her apartment. she had a bowl of popcorn and was about to watch a movie.

she went on hbo max to try and find something good, but was interrupted when she got a call.

she didn't bother looking at the number, so she just answered.

"hello?"

"hello, ivy," a gravely voice said from the other line.

"um, hi? who is this?" she asked, confused.

"the question isn't who am i, it's where am i." the voice said.

"what?" ivy stood up.

"what's your favorite scary movie?" the voice asked.

she hung up and locked the door.

the number called again and she answered, "listen asshole, i'm really not in the mood so just leave me alone!" she yelled.

"that's not how this works, bitch!" the person hung up.

"what the fuck?" ivy said, still standing facing her door.

she gasped when she felt a sharp pain in her back. she turned around and saw a person in a ghostface costume with a bloody knife.

she turned back around and tried to unlock her door, but ghostface pulled her hair and threw her onto the floor.

"leave me alone!" she screamed, knowing it wasn't going to do anything.

ghostface climbed on top of her and continued to stab her as she screamed in pain.

"please! please!" she cried.

her legs went limp and she felt like she was drowning. she couldn't speak or move, and all she felt were sharp pains all over her body.

everything was numb, until eventually her eyes shut and she stopped breathing.

<──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─>

ignoring ethan, valentina looked down at her phone and read the notification.

"Blackmore University Student Ivy Solace Found Dead in Apartment"

"oh my god!" she gasped and dropped her phone. everyone ran over to her and asked what happened.

"check her phone! she was on her phone!" chad said after no one got a response from her.

mindy picked up her phone and read the notification.

"oh my god, val." she looked at the girl in sympathy.

mindy was there when ivy and valentina met. she could tell they were gonna be good friends. never did she think that ivy was going to be murdered.

mindy showed chad the notification and he quickly remembered ivy as the girl that valentina showed him just two nights before.

ethan knew that ivy was going to die. he planned it out with bailey and quinn the night before.

but for some reason, he felt bad.

if he had known that valentina was going to react like this, he would've stopped quinn. but it was too late now.

there was nothing he could do.

the twins and tara did the best they could to comfort valentina. they may have been good friends, but they didn't know each other for that long after-all.

"val, i'm sorry, but we have an idea." tara said after her tears slowed down.

<──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─>

ethan, chad, mindy, kirby, and valentina all sat inside of a van while sam and tara waited for ghostface to call them. detective bailey was looking around for anyone that could be ghostface.

mindy kept her arm around valentina, "so we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in the movies?" she asked kirby.

"it'll be all 'keep him talking sam,' 'two more minutes, i've almost got him!' and then he hangs up just before we can get a lock," mindy smirked.

"i can trace a call in under fifteen seconds." kirby said.

"well, you've got them out there as bait," mindy moved closer to kirby.

"because the killer usually calls from somewhere nearby,"

"and you think they're safe because it's broad daylight in a public place?"

"look, i am here, okay? and so is bailey,"

"this is exactly how our uncle randy died. broad daylight, public place, lured into a van, stab, stab stab, no more randy!"

"hm."

valentina looked over as ethan offered chad cheetos, then her.

she shook her head.

she leaned her head against the wall of the van and sighed.

kirby traced the phone to an apartment on west 96th street, where gale lives.

sam and tara went to gale's apartment, despite bailey's arguing.

after about an hour, everyone met the girls outside of sam and tara's apartment.

thankfully, gale wasn't dead, but she did get injured really bad.

danny came running into the building, "i got here as fast as i could," he said, out of breath.

"did you?" tara questioned.

"i'm scared, you guys. i really don't want to get hurt again," mindy said in a low voice.

"neither do i," chad said.

"i don't want you getting hurt again, either,"

"i know. i know,"

tara and chad rested their heads on mindy's shoulders.

"so what do we do now?" he asked sam.

"maybe we let him win this time," everyone looked up at her.

"he wants to punish me. me. so maybe i let him. i'll just give myself up. if this is what i have to do to keep you safe, it's worth it," sam said.

"no," tara stood up, "we're not doing that, sam. alright? you went back to woodsboro to protect me. every single day you make the decision to protect me, none of us would even be alive if it weren't for you," she motioned to the three sitting down.

"you have to let us protect you this time," she finished.

"no." sam shook her head.

"yes, we're a team, remember?" tara said.

"actually," mindy stood up, "we're a family."

"lets go! core four!" chad put his hand out and the girls put their hands on top of his.

"core what?" danny said.

"it's an us thing." chad looked at danny.

"he's gonna keep coming after us," sam muttered.

"isn't there somewhere like safe we can just hold up in?" ethan said.

"no, he's just gonna keep finding us," tara paused to think.

"we could use that, though."

SADIE SPEAKS
lmao ivy: 💀💀💀

i'm ngl i wasn't even
gonna kill her at first
but then there was no
point in having her
there so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

remember to vote and
comment 😜🔥