vi.

MINDY SAT NEXT to tara and valentina in the ambulance, a blanket around them.

turns out, when the dresser hit valentina's foot, it fractured her toe, so she had a compression bandage wrapped around her foot.

valentina watched as cute boy, who she learned to be named danny, walked up to sam and talked to her.

she sighed and thought about where ethan was. she was almost positive that econ didn't last all night.

she looked up and saw ethan walking towards the group.

chad saw him too, but he definitely wasn't as relived as valentina was.

he pushed him up against the back of one of the cars and interrogated him, "where were you?" he asked.

"what- when?" ethan had a look of confusion on his face.

"last night," chad answered.

"i had econ. you know this,"

"bullshit man! you disappear and my sister almost gets killed," chad yelled.

"dude, i was in a study hall with 100 other people. you can ask any of them," he put his hands up in defense.

chad let go of him and sighed, "fuck."

ethan looked over at the police around anika's body.

"oh my god. who?" he asked.

"anika. and quinn." chad walked over to hus sister.

"mindy, i'm so sorry," ethan apologized.

"step the fuck back. you're at the top of my list." mindy told the boy.

"i had econ." he sighed.

everyone looked at him and he made eye contact with valentina. she looked down after a moment.

tara looked over as detective bailey came out of the apartment with red eyes.

"i'm gonna be right back." she told the group, going over to detective bailey and sam.

ethan motioned for valentina to to come over to him so they could talk in private.

she limped over, careful not to put too much pressure on her foot.

"you don't believe that was me, do you?" he asked her.

she sighed unsure of what to say.

"i- i don't know ethan. there's a lot going on. we don't know who to trust,"

"are you okay?" he looked down at the bandage wrapped around her foot.

"yeah. i'm fine. i just fractured my toe," she tucked her hair behind her ear, an action she picked up when she gets nervous.

"at least you're okay." ethan smiled at her.

"yeah." she said.

"guys, we have to go." sam directed the group.

valentina looked over and realized gale and kirby were standing behind sam.

everyone grabbed their things and followed gale.

<──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─>

"jason and greg were little atlantan rich boys. apparently they used fake names to rent this place," gale explained.

valentina and ethan trailed behind the group since she had to use crutches and he was helping her.

they could barely hear gale, so they just walked in a comfortable silence.

he made sure she didn't fall or go to fast.

he may have been a killer, but there was no reason for him to let valentina break her feet.

valentina stopped for a second. she never realized how tiring it is to use crutches.

"you okay?" ethan asked her.

"i'm fine," valentina started walking again, realizing the group was already inside.

the pair went inside and valentina groaned when she realized there were stairs.

ethan helped her up, and she thanked him after he did so. tara and mindy looked at each other with smirks on their faces.

"what is this?" valentina asked.

"it's a shrine." gale told the group. she pressed a button and a wall moved up from the stage, revealing different ghostface costumes.

everyone looked around at all of the different pictures, outfits, and items from the different ghostfaces and victims.

"they've got the whole goddamn franchise." mindy said.

kirby looked at jill's outfit, gale looked at dewey's, and mindy found randy's.

"chad," she called out for her brother who made a noise in response.

"this is uncle randy's. they've got everything,"

valentina sighed. the fact that they collected all of thus just proves that they were psychopaths.

"you've all been through so much." detective bailey said.

"hey, how'd they get all this stuff? i mean, isn't this evidence?" tara asked.

"well, cops like money, and evidence can get lost pretty easily," gale said, then looking over at kirby and bailey, "present company excluded, of course."

"um, why am i here exactly? i get i'm helping valentina, but my alibi checks out." ethan looked at chad and mindy.

"so i can keep an eye on you, roomie." chad smiled and mindy glared at him.

"the killer must've found this place before he murdered jason and greg, and then he took the masks off the mannequins. all nine from stu and billy to amber and richie," gale theorized.

sam went up to billy's costume and tara looked at her.

valentina found a place to sit and sat down, setting her crutches beside her.

"so, somebody killed these chuckle fucks and .. took over?" chad questioned.

"someone who believes that sam masterminded woodsboro." gale answered.

"if this was a normal stab movie, this would be the killers lair." mindy said.

"which means that this isn't a normal stab movie." kirby sighed.

mindy sat down at the edge of the stage and kirby sat down next to her. they had a conversation about horror movies.

valentina closed her eyes. thinking about anika. they became really close over the time they knew each other, and now she was gone.

valentina was completely oblivious to ethan staring at her from across the room.

valentina got a notification on her phone and opened her eyes. she saw ethan turn his head away from her and a look of confusion flashed on her face.

ignoring the boy, she looked down at her phone and read the notification.

"oh my god!" valentina gasped and dropped her phone.

SADIE SPEAKS
what do u think happened 🤔
🤔🙊🙈‼️🤞🤯🤯😞😓

remember to vote and comment
🔥‼️💗