iii.

SAM LEFT TO go meet mr. bailey at the police station. tara grabbed her jacket and went to go with her.

"be careful." valentina said before tara left. tara nodded in response.

it was now valentina, chad, ethan, mindy, and anika in the apartment.

they heard noises from around the corner, but everyone naturally assumed it was a group of people coming back from a party as usual.

just two minutes later they heard sirens, and realized something was wrong.

"i'll text them," mindy said.

a few minutes later, mindy showed the group the texts, "they got attacked. they're at the police station,"

"should we go get them or something?" quinn asked.

"she said they're fine and they'd call if they need anything, so i think they're okay." valentina said.

"i think it's best if we all just stay here for tonight," mindy said, and everyone agreed.

"i'll be right back," valentina said. she went to her room and took one of the tylenols ethan brought her before.

she promised her parents she'd call them, so she did.

the dial tone rang twice before her mom answered, "hola mija!" she said.

"hola mami, where's dad?" she asked.

"he's getting me tres leches," she smiled.

"you made tres leches without me?" valentina asked.

"no, mija of course not! we got it from the grocery store,"

valentina smiled.

"we heard what happened to those kids from your school. are you okay? did you know them?" her mom asked.

"i had a class them, yeah. i'm okay but my friends were just attacked. they're okay now but it's really scary," she told her mom, honestly.

mindy yelled from the living room, "valentina! come back!" "one second!" the girl replied.

"aye mami, i have to go. i'll call you tomorrow okay? tell dad i said hi,"

"okay baby. be careful. i love you." "i love you too." she smiled.

after hanging up, she went back into the living room and sat next to chad.

they put on a movie, and got some rest.

SADIE SPEAKS
this is like a filler chap.
because i wanted to show
val having a convo w
her parents so yeah 😜
also double update whatt
i ate that!!!

remember to vote and
comment ‼️🔥🔥