Pokemon School 2#19~ Ash Vs Kukui, Part 2!

Start from the beginning

Hala: Braviary is unable to battle, decidueye wins!

Caster: And Decidueye comes out on top, even after taking major super effective attacks!

Kiawe: Phew that was close.

Lana: Typical Ash.

Oak: Lycanroc's bite and counter made it easy for Decidueye to take out Braviary.

Delia: I guess it was teamwork then.

Kukui: Then how about this?

Outcame a big green Toad Pokemon, with red eyes, and leaves and a Giant flower boomed on its back, shaking the battlefield. It was a Venusaur.

 It was a Venusaur

Ash: A Venusaur!

Kiawe: Now that's one of the Heavy Weights.

Rotom: Venusaur, The Seed Pokemon, A Grass and Poison Type. The flower on its back catches the sun's rays. The sunlight is then absorbed and used for energy.

Ash: Decidueye doesn't have much left, we need to end this quick. Use BraveBird!

Kukui: Use Sludge Bomb!

Decidueye was coming towards the Toad, but the latter just spit poisonous mud balls towards the former, who just took a direct hit.

Ash: Decidueye!

Kukui: Use Vine Whip!

Some Grassy Vines emerged from Venusaur and slapped Decidueye hard, causing it to fall on the ground, fainted.

Hala: Decidueye is unable to battle, Venusaur wins!

Once again, Ash's friends and their Pokemon were sad to see another defeat.

Ash: You were great Decidueye, thanks. Venusaur sure is strong, get ready. Torracat come on out!

Torracat emerged again, the bell around its neck surrounded in a ball of fire.

Kukui: Here we go.

Ash: How's your power, holding up?

Torracat: Torra!

Ash: I know you can do it, I believe in you.

And with that, Torracat stared confidently in Venusaur's eyes.

Kukui: Use Vine Whip!

Ash: Use Fire Fang!

Venusaur used its vines and grabbed Torracat, but with its increased Firepower, it bit on the vines with its fire covered teeth, and the fire went to Venusaur via the vines, burning it.

Ash: Awesome!

Kukui: How strong can it get?!

Ash: Now use Fire Blast!