Chapter 8 - Hidden Identity

BASKETBALL  MELODY

By: Milk-chan and Mush-chan

Chapter 8- Hidden Identity

Riko was at shock, Yu dropped her pen, the basketball team almost fainted and Nigou barked, the only one seem to have his thoughts in order was Ai, "Is something wrong with what I just announced?" Ai put an oblivious act as he speak, he faced Riko beside him who probably turned into a rock already, Ai inwardly smiled and just look away."K-Kuroko," Koganei who first snapped out of his shock stuttered, "you shouldn't be saying that," he hesitantly whispered trying his best not to be heard by someone though everyone heard it since Ai wouldn't hear it if he doesn't shout a bit.

"Huh?," Ai said in a doubt.

"Hyuuga is here you know, he might get jealous," Koganei said sternly making everyone who heard sweatdrop, well except for Hyuuga who seems to be annoyed of what he heard.

'You're digging your own grave, Koganei' this was in the team thoughts.

"Ahhhh," was the only reaction Yu manage to act that instantly turned into a laugh, an awkward laugh that catches everyone's attention except for Riko who still in her own thoughts drowning really deep.

"Did she gone insane?" Kagami asked pointing his index finger to Yu.

"Probably," the team said except for Kiyoshi and Hyuuga who now suspects the lady as when her other staffs/crew going to appear since it's already about an hour when she appeared alone, also why is she asking weird questions.

"Okay, let's continue," Yu said as she picked her pen, "So Kuroko-kun, did you already come to like the situation you're in right now?" the lady's orbs met Ai's, the question was asked lowly so no one except the both of them heard it.

"You are-" Ai was cut off of what he was about to say by the lady's hush.

Yu looked away, after a few blinks she turned her attention to the team with a cheery smile, "I'll be going now everyone," she said and waved while taking her step away from them.

The whole team was staring at the lady who's already walking away when they notice that she stopped and instantly turn around again, "everything that I have questioned will all appear on the sports magazine as well as your answers, we'll be informing you if we already published it, goodbye again," Yu said and finally enter the woods and just vanish.

***

The Quartet Night members looked at Rie shocked, how did she know about the switch?

"Oh look at this I made a mistake," she laughed nervously looking back at her notes, "this question is for someone else, I meant to ask, how would you feel if you were switched..." her voice trailed off as she waited for the answer.

Kuroko looked at her suspiciously, "it would probably be awkward at first I might get use to it after a while, but I'd want to return to my regular place," he replied trying to put everything together.