Pre-Destined: Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

Walking through the door, the room was dark and the only light that filled the room was a small, dim lit candle.

"So I see you came" the voice said out loud from the chair that had its back turned to Travon.

"Yea so what's up with it" he responded wanting to see the face of the person.

"Why did you want to meet?" Travon questioned watching the chair slowly face his direction.

Looking from his feet all the way up to meet the eyes of Jarell and who it seemed to be Chyna and Dyce sitting on his lap.

"Hey Travon" Chyna greeted with a seductive tone in her voice.

"This bitch crazy as hell" Travon thought as he ignored her wondering how Dyce was even alive at the moment.

"So the point of this was again?" he questioned watching as the three of them looked at each other for an answer.

"The point is... we need to discuss business" Jarell answered with authority in his voice.

"Nigga we ain't got shit to discuss but chop chop I gotta go back home to my girl" Travon replied causing irritation for the three of them.

"Yea about her" was all Jarell said before the room went quiet.

"Nigga I'm tired of the small talk... get to the point" Travon expressed.

"Oh aight let me tell you sum"

"Allat shit you done caused inna family is up for wraps. Killing my lil cousin because all she wanted was to be with you is where I draw the line" Jarell stated.

"Ok I can understand that but why you bring these mfkas into this shit?" Travon responded calmly.

"Because Travon I loved you and you treated me like shit... All I ever did was love you" Chyna screamed with tears dwelling in her eyes.

"And that bitch took everything away from us. We were going to be so happy until she came into the fucking picture" Chyna continued on.

Cutting her off, Travon stopped her before anymore nonsense could spill out of her mouth.

"Chyna you drugged me and got the nerve to act like I even wanted yo ass to begin with" Travon replied nastily to her comment.

"Why you think I never became serious with you? Huh, because you ain't material to become a girlfriend or wife. All you good for is fucking and sucking and we both know that" he continued as Chyna's face dropped.

"But I'm not gone get into all that and while you smirking over there did you know yo 'side nigga' spilled everything about you."

"Down to your deepest, darkest secret. Yea I know everything about yo hoe ass, inside and out" Travon said with no emotion in his face at all staring directly at Dyce.

"I know you for real... Ain't that right Kaison Ford" he finished saying EXPOSING Jarell's real name.

Cold air ran through the room once Travon dropped that secret into the open causing Jarell to push Dyce off his lap in anger.