Chapter 8: Obroi Brothers

It is another morning in obroi mansion, just like everyday Adhitya freshen up and went to kitchen to make breakfast.
it's been 3 years after the divorce, everything changed in obroi mansion, and the major change is Adhitya's cooking. The 13 year old boy cooks  like an expert.
He is always fascinated towards his maa's cooking. Both of them spend their evening talking and cooking. That was their time. Maybe the only time when the mamma's boy , his little brother who want his mom's full attention spare his mom. Because he hate cooking. But now everything is a farfetched dream for both of them, maybe for his mother too.
Arjun is always a mamma's boy,for him his maa is everything . But after the divorce he try to distance from every relation or the only relation he has apart from his dadi, his big brother.  But when he saw his brother who always was with him, cried hugging both their pic with their mumma complaining about how his brother also going away from him just like their maa, he lost it. He hugged his brother after almost 2 weeks, saying sorry. That day their Relation changed from big brother- small brother. They become each other support, each other best friend and many times a shoulder to cry on.
Arjun hated the food made by maids, for him it was always maa ka khana, but after that day he tried to adjust with the food prepared by workers for weeks only to end up him in hospital, because of lack of food, because he literally hate their food, dadi's old age also didn't help. That is when Adhi started to cook for his brother. First it was difficult, not only cooking but also to manage time with school after cooking in mornings and also to work in kitchen alone, with thousands of memories with his mother.
But now he is handling everything like a pro,
After making breakfast he goes to his brother room to see he is ready with his school bag. After wishing each other  both of them come to hall , were their dadi waiting with prasad after the pooja. Both ate it. But for arjun it is just a sweet, nothing else. Yes he hate God. No he is not an aethiest.  But after his mother exit from their life, the innocent, naughty arjun who always spend his morning in pooja room with his mom, listening her  singing changed. He know  the one who is responsible for everything in their life is not God nor their mother, but his so called father only. But atleast the God can stop this right. For arjun God hate him, that's why his mother is away now, and now even he hate God. That's it
After breakfast like many days, dadi started to talk about their school, friends everything. And both started to tell them unaware of that they are sharing it with their mother also, who with tears listening everything over phone.
After talking both of them left for their school.
      Dadi stared her grandchildren who is only 10 and 13 ,smiling and laughing in front of each other when crying within, like grown ups. She know for every damn thing in their life , the only reason is her son. But she is helpless.
The reason Kavya can't come back to even see her children, the culprit is her son only. Because she know once he know about Rishi ,then everything will happen once again, but this time in the place of her two children, Rishi will be standing their, and kavya is not ready for that.
Because Shashank Malhotra can do anything to make her life hell and she know that.
That is the reason Kavya gone miles away from them and never come back.
For the world, no one knows where Kavya Obroi is after divorce, not even her family,and they even don't want to know,  and for the same world Kavya Malhotra, a Music teacher and a single mother living with her two children.

After both of them gone dadi goes to her room and locked from inside to talk with her daughter

Dadi: Kaise ho beta, rishi or manik kaisa hai

Kavya: teek hai maa ji, arjun or aadhi

Dadi: teek hai donon, mujhe sirf manik or rishi ko ek baar dekna hai,

Kavya: (crying) mujhe bhi mere  beton ko sirf ek baar Milana hai , sirf ek baar

Dadi: tum chintha math karo, sab teek hoga

Kavya: aapko lagtha hai yeh sab sahi hoga, mere chaaron bache ko mein ek saath kabhi dekh paon

Dadi: kavya, tum ro math, bhagavan kuch na kuch socha hoga na yeh sab karne wakth
They spoke about some more time and cut the call to start their remaining works.

For every misery God gives you, He keep anything special for you in futures.