Chapter-3 : The New Journey

Kavya was sitting in front of ICU, praying for the unknown boy's wellbeing, when nurse came and give her a form to fill her about patient details and hospital bill and a chain that the boy wearing- a gold chain with a star locket with ruby in middle and a ring is also in the chain, a roaring lion with a crown, maybe because the ring is big for his little fingers, it is put it in the chain.

That time only the doctor came to inform her that the boy is fine but a little weak because of the wound and blood lose

That time only the doctor came to inform her that the boy is fine but a little weak because of the wound and blood lose. After 10 minutes they can shift him to ward and then morning they can discharge him.
With a relieved sigh she went to pay bill and when filling the form were she didn't know anything about him, she didn't even  see  his face , then what to write.
Looking at the ruby only one name come her mind- Manik-gem-She write the name , Manik Malhotra -son of Kavya Malhotra- without even thinking about any damn thing.

After paying the bill when she returned, they shifted him to ward where for the first time Kavya saw him, with a face full of innocence with a frown in his forhead, looking her with his dark brown chocolaty eyes curiously. Kavya instantly connected with that innocent eyes. With a smile she sit beside him carefully keeping her one hand on her belly and another on her her hair , she asked him  slowly,

Kavya: Aapka naam kya hai baby

Boy( with glassy eyes): Mujhe maa- baba chahiye. Woh donon mere saath khel rahe the, hum hamare gaadi mein the, lekin mein yaahan kaise aaya, maa- baba kahan hai

Kavya don't know what to say. As far as she remember there is no one when she found him, then where is the vehicle, what will he answer this innocent baby.

Boy: (Crying hysterically) mom dar lag raha hai aao
He felt heavy pain in his head. Immediately Kavya lay him down and told him that they will come back soon, they said her to take care of him.

Kavya: lekin baby aapka naam kya hai

Boy: ( with finger under chin) nahi patha

Kavya:( smiling seeing her cute antics)
Ooo, mein appko kya bulao

Boy: (cute way) maa mujhe laddu bulathe the

Kavya: tho mein bhi yahin bulau

Boy : nahi nahi, wo sirf maa bula sakthe hai,

Kavya: tho kya mein aapko manik bula sakthe hai

Boy: manik( with same thinking pose)
Ok

Kavya: ok baby

Kavya is relieved that his mind diverted from his parents atleast for some time.
That time only Manik saw her belly.

Manik: aunty aapka pet ithna bada hai ( with making his eyes big)

Kavya:( chuckling) haa baby kyunki, yahaan ek rajkumar hai bilkul aapki tarah
Manik:(excitedly) meri maa bhi kehthi thi uski andhar bhi ek rajkumar thi mera chota Bhai. Lekin maa kaha hai.

Kavya: (sighing) beta kya aap baby ki saath khelna chahatha hei

Manik: Haan, lekin baby Kab avogi

Kavya: agar aap ache bacha banegi though bahuth jaldh.

Manik: Haan mein banungi, use jaldhi ane ko bolo

Kavya : teeke, aap abhi so jao, baby ko bhi sona hai

Manik : ok aunty
He held her had with his one hand and another hand put on her belly, the baby kicked and kavya felt it and smiled seeing Manik, who is sleeping with a cute smile, maybe feeling the kick.
Kavya also protectively held him and started to massage his hair without touching his wound. She fondly looked at the boy and slowly  make him wear the chain nurse gave her. After sometime she also sleep with a smile, after a happening and tiring day.

She don't know what is store for her or her Manik, she didn't even know who is that boy, or his parents, anyone searching for him or not. She just know that until the time someone will come the boy will be safe with her, even someone didn't come then she will take care of him, maybe God don't want her to be alone, and she is happy with this cute little bean snuggling in him.

A pregnant woman, without anyone or anything, a small boy who don't know what happened to him or his family - a journey started with two strangers who with time become a family, the best mom-son , best friends and each other strength.

Safar mushkil hai,
lekin ek dusare ka haath nahi chodne hai
kyunki, rishtha hamesha sirf khoon ki nahi hotha,
dilon ka bhi hotha hai.

(I know it is not a long part sorry.actually first I wanted to show kavya-manik- rishi Relation and adhi-arjun Relation and their life separately so flashback is gonna be a bit lengthy , and that's how I planned the story but don't worry I will try to end it as soon as possible)